A threat to the USA?

1. profile image60
    retief2000posted 3 years ago

A threat to the USA?

A group comprised of 50 Islamists were sent to hell with 40 cruise missiles because _ ELECTION DAY! The had talked about blowing up something somewhere that wasn't Muslim and _ELECTION DAY!! We will be treated to continued tiny bombing sorties until, you guessed it, ELECTION DAY!!! Why because Democrats cannot be trusted with defending the country unless their President is bombing somebody, somewhere - like losers in Syria. Hardly Saddam or Bin Laden but watch Obama SPIKE THE BALL until ELECTION DAY!!!!

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 3 years ago

Your right that every move they make, or don't make, has political implications.  I believe there was enough heat coming from both sides of the aisle on this one that he was forced into putting on some kind of show.

It will be interesting to see how ISIS reacts to this.  I suspect they will cut off the heads of more Americans to get even with us.  The only thing they understand is force and brutality so I really doubt this will set them back at all.

I suspect that future actions of this type will be driven by the polling numbers this close to election time.

1. profile image60
      retief2000posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Everyone in Washington has a share of the wrong on this one. Arming which Syrian rebels. The Libyan rebels proved to be AL Qaeda or Brotherhood. That country is a basket case, but at least the oil flows to Italy and France in that true war for oil.

working