Which drop of tear is most precious in your view?

1. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

Which drop of tear is most precious in your view?

We do cry, there are numerous instances to relate...owing to God's fear & love, over pathetic conditions & suffering of humanity, tough luck, future of our dear ones...etc..of them all which drop of tear is precious ?

2. manatita44 profile image81
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

They are all precious in their own way. As you say, 'owing to God's fear &love.' Only we do not think of fearing God in Yoga philosophy, but yes, all springs from His Love for His creation. One tends to think of the pathetic as not significant but it is still a play of the Lord.

Ultimately, we are all sojourners along the Path and express what is meaningful and right for us at each stage of development. The God-lover in an inebriated state weeps tears of joy; the devotee in an exalted state of spiritual experience, weeps for humanity. I have felt those tears and reached out to touch you, and yet, one's own tears of bereavement or longing, is equally important to him/her.

It is all the mysterious play of the Mother Supreme. Perhaps I treasure most, that which comes from unconditional Surrender to the Will of the Supreme, but then I'm not there as yet. I do not consciously embody this experience. Hari Om Tat Sat!

working