How do terror organizations get arms?

1. helpavisitor profile image61
    helpavisitorposted 3 years ago

How do terror organizations get arms?

Who supply arms to Al Qaeda, ISIS and Boko Haram? Do these terror organisations enjoy the cooperation of the host government to be able to possess those sophisticated weapons?

2. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

One method is for them to get weapons from the CIA. How does the agency get the funds to buy those weapons? They sell drugs, some of it to Americans. Pretty slick. Corruption in high places.

Some terrorists are Americans working for the government and/or corporations. Take 9/11, for instance. The Rockefellers knew about it more than a year before it happened. The so-called "19 hijackers" were here on CIA visas, some trained at military bases, and protected from arrest by FBI higher ups. Like Oswald, they were patsies -- prepped and cultivated by our loving government so they'd have an excuse to increase the profits of the military industrial complex -- a never-ending War on Terror -- creating more terror than they destroy.

For some of the scientific facts behind 9/11, check out the scientists, engineers and architects at http://AE911Truth.org

3. helpavisitor profile image61
    helpavisitorposted 3 years ago

lone77star thank you very much for the this answer to my question. It really clear my confusion theories about how terrorist could just continue building empires all alone! I checked the link. Yea! a lot is happening in secret, good to find out. Million thanks.

working