a little something sent to me...do you believe it? do you really care?
"Every indication clearly points to last Sunday’s raid being a manufactured ploy to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration"
Paul Joseph Watson
May 9, 2011
Merely a week after President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, there is literally a deluge of evidence that clearly indicates the whole episode has been manufactured for political gain and to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration so that they can be easily manipulated in the run up to the 2012 election. Here are ten facts that prove the Bin Laden fable is a contrived hoax….
1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that he probably died many years ago, from veteran CIA officer Robert Baer, to former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, to former FBI head of counterterrorism Dale Watson. In addition, back in 2002 Alex Jones was told directly by two separate high level sources that Bin Laden was already dead and that his death would be announced at the most politically opportune moment. Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under five different Presidents, serving as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under the Nixon, Ford and Carter, told the Alex Jones Show last week that Bin Laden died of marfan syndrome shortly after he was visited by CIA physicians at the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001.
2) The official narrative of how the raid unfolded completely collapsed within days of its announcement. First there had been a 40 minute shootout, then there was no shootout and just one man was armed, first Bin Laden was armed then he was not, first Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield and then he did not. First the compound was described as a “$1 million dollar mansion” then it turned out to be a rubbish-strewn dilapidated compound that was worth less than a quarter of that. Almost every single aspect of the official narrative has changed since Obama first described the raid last Sunday as the White House struggles to keep its story straight.
3) The alleged body of Bin Laden was hastily dumped in the sea to prevent any proper procedure of identification. The White House claimed this was in accordance with normal Islamic burial rituals, however numerous Muslim scholars all over the globe disputed this claim, pointing out that Muslims can only be buried at sea if they die at sea. While the White House claimed that Bin Laden’s death on May 1st was proven by DNA and facial recognition evidence, such proof was never released for public scrutiny and the Obama administration refused to release photos of Bin Laden’s dead body, suggesting a cover-up.
4) Despite the fact that the White House released “situation room” photos which purported to show Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and the rest of Obama’s security staff watching the raid which killed Bin Laden live, it was later admitted by CIA director Leon Panetta that Obama could not have seen the raid because the live feed was cut off before the Navy SEALS entered the compound. The photos were described by many as having “historical significance,” forming a “captivating” record of Obama’s greatest success and being the “defining moment” of his Presidency. One image showed Hillary Clinton with her hand over her mouth as if witnessing an anxious or crucial moment in the raid. Media reports at the time claimed that the photos represented the moment when “The leader of the free world saw the terror chief shot in the left eye.” However, the photos were staged as a PR stunt for public consumption, nobody in the photos ever saw Bin Laden killed live, nor did they see the Navy SEALS even enter the compound.
5) As even mainstream journalists began to cast suspicion on the official narrative behind the raid, the media reported that Al-Qaeda itself had confirmed every detail of Obama’s address the the nation. However, the conduit for such a claim was in fact an organization called SITE, which is a notorious Pentagon propaganda front run by the daughter of an Israeli spy that has been caught on numerous occasions releasing fake cartoonish “Al-Qaeda” videos at the most politically expedient times for both the Bush and Obama administrations. The SITE organization is nothing more than a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, and yet the corporate media instantly swallowed and regurgitated the claim that “Al-Qaeda” had confirmed the official story after SITE directed them to an anonymous posting on an Islamic website.
Almost every single neighbor that lived near the alleged Bin Laden compound in Abbottabad that was interviewed by news reporters said with absolute certainty that they had never seen Bin Laden and that they knew of no evidence whatsoever to suggest he lived there. Since the town is a staging ground for the Pakistani military, which has a training facility situated virtually a stone’s throw away from the alleged Bin Laden compound, residents were required to show ID when they moved into the area. Pakistani troops and anti-terror police in the town refused to confirm that Bin Laden had lived in the house. Barack Obama himself admitted to 60 Minutes that the White House was only 55/45 sure that Osama lived there before the raid and this uncertainty prompted concerns that the US Navy SEALS sent in could have targeted a “prince from Dubai” or some other individual that was not Bin Laden.
7) The videos released by the White House this past weekend which purport to show Osama Bin Laden making Al-Qaeda tapes in October-November 2010 are almost identical to footage first released by Pentagon front group SITE nearly four years ago. Remember, a May 2010 Washington Post story reported how the CIA had admitted to making fake Bin Laden videos. Despite the White House’s insistence that the footage of Bin Laden is recent, he looks younger and healthier than tapes released almost a decade ago, having apparently dyed his beard black. A separate video that purports to show Bin Laden in his compound flicking through satellite TV channels depicts a much older looking man with a gray beard. Analysts have pointed out that the man has different shaped ears to real Osama pictures from back in 2001. A doctor has also pointed out the fact that the man in the tapes released Saturday has no problem moving his left arm, whereas video from 2001 clearly illustrates how Bin Laden was unable to move his left upper extremity because of a permanent injury probably related to damage to the peripheral nerves. Why the cameraman would film the back of Bin Laden’s head as he watches television is also dubious. Residents in the town of Abbottabad claim the man in the “television” video is not Osama, with one individual claiming that the man labeled by the White House as being Bin Laden is actually his neighbor, a man named Akhbar Han.
Despite the fact that numerous neo-cons came out on the days after the alleged raid to erroneously assert that torturing terror suspects at Guantanamo Bay led to the discovery of Bin Laden, Osama himself, the supposed world’s most wanted terrorist and a treasure trove of terror information, despite the fact that he was unarmed, was not taken in for questioning, he was instantly shot in the head according to the official narrative.
9) The US government has been caught on several occasions within the past decade staging military operations for the purposes of generating contrived, pro-war sentiment amongst the American public. Both the “rescue” of Jessica Lynch and the death of Pat Tillman were complete fables, scripted and staged at complete odds with the truth and unleashed on Americans as part of a psychological warfare offensive to elicit support for the war on terror, almost identical to what we’re seeing now with the Bin Laden sideshow. Given the fact that the US government has been caught red-handed scripting tales of pure fiction in order to justify the war on terror, notably in the cases of Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman, why on earth should we believe them now?
10) Despite the fact that Obama announced last Sunday on live television that the world was now “safer” because Bin Laden was dead, his administration, with the aid of the fearmongering mass media, instantly seized upon the situation to terrify Americans into being afraid of imminent “reprisal” terror attacks inside the United States, later claiming that Bin Laden had formulated an “aspirational rather than operational” plan to derail US trains that travel over 500mph, although no trains in the US can actually travel at such speeds. This led “terror experts” to salivate over how TSA agents were now needed in shopping malls to stick their hands down Americans’ pants, while New York Senator Chuckie Schumer called for the no fly list to be expanded to trains and subways. Obama hurried to ground zero for a photo op as he desperately tried to use the Bin Laden hoax to whip up phony patriotism as a means of boosting his flagging poll numbers. Others, like Democrat Bill Richardson, exploited the situation to try and push through policies that had no connection to Bin Laden or terrorism at all, like cap and trade. The haste with which the whole Bin Laden fable was exploited for political points scoring and as a psychological ploy to return Americans to a post-9/11 state of intellectual castration was painfully transparent, clearly suggesting that the entire farce was planned well in advance to achieve precisely those goals in the run up to 2012.
Why can;t some people simply accept the truth.
Oh and yes the world is flat.
The mind boggles - people like Alex Jones' followers remain so sceptical of government, of large-scale operations with thousands of people involved; yet so uncritically accepting of the mass of 'theories' they churn out daily. It's the same with Jones himself, a fervent Christian - anyone else see the irony in that? Remember folks, "three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."
My honest reply is: 'Who gives a flying f**k?"
We made it thru "yesterday!"...:
I'm just "tingling all over!"
Now, where is that last porn site I was lookin' at?
Isn't life exciting?
Damn! That's a position I havent seen in the Kama Sutra! WOW!!!
What a pile of crap! Where do you dig that stuff up?
Speculation isn't evidence, and if there is no evidence that Bin Laden was killed last weekend, there is no evidence that he wasn't either.
As Judge Judy says: If it don't make sense, it's not true.
Holy crap, another conspiracy. Dont we have enough. Besides, Obama is aginst the post intelligence era so it is doubtful he would do something to return it there
Of course there is also the theory that Obama was and has been an intelligence agent since College, thus the reasons why his transcripts are "Top Secret"
The terrorists themselves have acknowledged that Bin Laden was killed last week.
Bin Laden's 12 year old daughter witnessed and confirmed that her father was killed...
Hope he is dead.
The controversy over his death or non death is about exciting as the birther deal. Get over it and move on. More important things to deal with.
"However, the conduit for such a claim was in fact an organization called SITE, which is a notorious Pentagon propaganda front run by the daughter of an Israeli spy that has been caught on numerous occasions releasing fake cartoonish “Al-Qaeda” videos at the most politically expedient times for both the Bush and Obama administrations."
They can make people believe ANYTHING. Much like a Hollywood movie.
It's a scripted play....BUT--maybe some are swerving from the script!!
That's what I hope anyway.
Bin Laden is not dead, he is in a studio in LA taping the next landing on the moon by Nasa.
Actually, it's Mars they are interested in!
Ridicule is an easy out....much harder to consider some harsh possibilities.
We know so little of what they do...so little of what is reality!
Like little children sheltered from the storm. But here's the problem: The storm seeps in!!!
I much prefer humor than ridicule.
Wow, I was hoping for 10 actual facts, rather than 10 conjectures and/or speculations.
I heard there was a reward for the infomation that would lead to his capture dead or alive, this guy is eager to receive his reward!
I find it hard to believe that it would take the government so long to find him, and then no evidence is given to the public. Yet another conspiracy.
Photos probably unrecognizable, shot in the face.
Both a mansion and a hovel at the same time.
Forgot the measuring tape no size comparison.
Assassinate the man with the most AL-Quaida
intellegence in history.
No shoot out.
No body guards for the most wanted man in history.
Well that's nine.
"a little something sent to me...do you believe it? do you really care?"
maybe a summary would have sufficed...
do you need to see the photo?
or perhaps the CIA will share the DNA results with you...
mr. v., i am formally requesting permission to run the aluminum foil hat concession at your next meeting.
TSA in shopping malls,train stations,etc,etc and so on and so on and the noose is tightening and the pressure is building and no one seems to care so long as they have a new i phone and cool clothes and some porn and one day...it will all Stop!!...the day is coming in this country when a trip to hell will seem like a Vacation compared to daily life.You think I'm a nut job?That may be so,but sometimes even nut jobs can see the future...just you wait and see...
A manufactured ploy to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration.
Americans lived in that state of intellectual castration for 7 more years under George W. Bush.
Apparently, some are still happy to abide in ignorance.
But let's be clear. "Returning" citizens to such a state is actually the antithesis of the Obama agenda.
He does not want Americans dumbed down.
He wants us to smarten up so we can understand at least some of the brilliant things he is doing!
Since the opening premise is so fundamentally flawed, there is no reason to give any credence whatsoever to any of the 10 ensuing "arguments."
Why would they say this? The man is dead, can you imagine if he showed up somewhere after they said he was dead! It would be the the biggest story ever. Not even Obama is that dumb to do something so stupid.
Well, if one were inclined toward conspiracy theories, one would believe that bin Laden HAS been dead for years.
Maybe THAT is why Bush was reluctant to make a public showing at Ground Zero with Obama....(?)
Yup. My scenario makes about as much sense as any of the ideas presented in this OP.
If you believe what you say then why would you like Obama? He would be no better than Bush. actually worse for taking credit for something he did not do.
Exactly. If Bin Laden had actually been dead for years, you know Bush would have claimed credit for it. It it happened "on his watch" it's his coup. He made no such claim.
On the other hand, if Obama did NOT kill bin Laden, and bin Laden is actually still alive, then it would be the single most collosal presidential blunder since....
WMD, invading Iraq in retaliation for 9/11 and Shock & Awe.
The pictures wouldn't change anyone's mind. How many times has Elvis been spotted? How many people still know in their heart that Obama was born outside of the country and is still a practicing muslim? How many Americans are too stupid to understand that stupidity is not something to fight for?
It's just me but I think by now Bin Laden would have stood up and yelled...Na nana nana na, you missed, your it.
Danny, all I can say is "Mission Acomplished"
That was for taking out Saddam and his army and toppled the government! why must you people put your nonsense spin on things?
It's probably a habit we're catching off you Danny.
Mission accomplished? Yeah that would be right John, Thanks for admitting it. Mission accomplished!
the point that I'm right, It is OK John, I understand and will not hold it against you. Mission accomplished!
Yes of course you're right Danny, you always are.
Even when you are totally wrong, it comes with your really skewed world view.
John, John, John. I have admitted a few times I was wrong, You have not! It is your skewed views that is the problem. I still love you anyway John. I know deep down your heart is in the right place.
The reason that I have not admitted that I am wrong is because I am very careful about what I post and don't post unless I'm sure of the point that I'm making.
It is only your opinion that my views are skewed.
I do hope that you love me in a manly way
Don't get excited John, It is in a manly way. Like I said I do believe your Heart is in the right place, I too Like to help people. I just do not think your way is the correct way. Capitalism made our country great and I believe if they stop all the useless spending we can help even more. People need to self reliant though. And many milk the system.
Well, you could start by not spending quite so much on World Domination.
That makes the few scroungers look like really small fry, a bit like dropping a few cents on the ground and deciding you can't be bothered to pick them up.
There were a couple of guys in the UK who, some years ago, did quite extensive research into dole "scroungers" they concluded that less than 1% were falsely claiming.
Maybe that stat is for the UK but here I can assure you it is greater than that! As for the war spending, Unfortunately it is needed right now, We are the suckers flipping the bill while other countries are spending on other things. If the UK was attacked you know dam well you would want the US to come and save you, as with many other countries. We still have a lot of crazy leaders and if everyone put the guards down we would have another Hitler moment! If it were a perfect world John we would not be having this discussion. Wish it was but we both know it is not.
So what is the figure for the US then?
I do wonder who would actually attack the UK if it weren't for all the US military bases on US Aircraft Carrier Great Britain?
I do not know the exact figure but it was estimated at about 10-15%
As for someone attacking, John come on now you know it is a crazy world and terror groups and crazy leaders would attack if there was no consequences. It has been like this since the beginning of time. Even if we did not have police you know people would rob and steal at will. It is what it is, for you to say if nobody butt into anyone's business everything would be perfect is a dream. Did you think anyone should have helped in Darfur? How about Libya, Egypt? It is a crazy world my friend.
And estimated by whom?
You're twisting Danny, you weren't asking about Darfur or Libya or Egypt, you were asking about the UK looking to the US for protection.
I didn't notice the US rushing to protect us from Irish terrorism, in fact the US was far more noticeable by their support for the terrorists.
I was bring out a point in general. whether it is the UK, Darfur or any other country. And now your saying that the US is supporting terrorist and I'm spinning? lol funny John
Obama not only got Bin Laden, he told Pakistan he will do it again if he finds any other terrorists to target.
If he is dead, I wonder if he got his 70 virgins......hopefully they are all male.
Not only does the United States have a storied history of utilizing terrorist tactics, including supplying training at installations like the School of the Americas (now renamed "The Western Hemisphere Institute of Security Cooperation"-with an alumni list truly to be proud of), but this nation's tax base go to hostile dictators across the world, some of whom have either been recently deposed, or are sitting atop revolutionary tides....we love "regime changing"......domestically and abroad.
As seen through the example of Shell Oil-Ken Sara-Wiwa episode that culminated in a historic out of court settlement by Shell, the United States will turn a blind eye and/or capitalize off corporate (Shell Oil) arming and paying off of national militaries (like Nigeria's) in order to get them to turn rogue against their own citizens....arresting without charge...kidnapping...murdering...
When you pay at the pump for your gas realize that you are financing international terror.....of the worst kind I might add, for, unlike Al Qaeda, such illegal and immoral behaviors will not be on the evening news...
by Steven Escareno 7 years ago
Okay, I know this probably isn't that big of a deal to some folks, but i thought i'd bring it up anyway. On the radio the other day, I was listening to two political analysts, and one of them still insists on labeling O'Bama a moron for how he's handled things from day one of his...
by TIMOBILE 7 years ago
Do you think president Obama might be able to win a bid to remain in office the second time by his 'recent achievement' of killing Osama Bin Laden
by C.J. Wright 7 years ago
With all of the talk about GITMO regarding "Illegal Detention" and "Enhanced Interigation" techniques, I was wondering what were the thoughts of those who believed that all of the Detainees should have a trial in the US. Specifically, should Bin Laden have been brought back to...
by sairakhan 7 years ago
Usama Bin Laden was killed in pakistan and according to U.S official his body was released in Indian ocean at almost 9 pm on sunday.His body is enjoying floating in wide sea.Now on tuesday any one guess where he is ???? I am waiting for your intresting answers.
by prettydarkhorse 7 years ago
I received this twitter news - News media rumor & speculation is that Osama bin Laden is dead!
by Marcy-Lipton 7 years ago
OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD.How washe killed?How was osama bin laden killed?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|