jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Has the next President of the United States in 2016 entered the race yet?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years ago

Has the next President of the United States in 2016 entered the race yet?

Looking at the candidates, I wonder if the next President has entered the race yet.  If not, when will she?

2. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 2 years ago

Probably. It won't be a Republican. Bernie Sanders is one of the most interesting things to happen in the Presidential race in a long time. If he can break into the mainstream media and actually get a fair fight against Clinton, who knows? He might have a chance. More then likely that won't happen. Clinton is a very tough opponent. She is also, however, saddled with a whole pile of 'scandals'. They are all baloney, but sometimes baloney sticks, especially if there is mustard on it, and the lunatic asylum is smearing oozy stuff all over the place. Biden gets a bad rap in my opinion. If he gets into the race, I think he could make a decent candidate, but wouldn't beat Clinton unless something dramatic hamstrings her. So at this point, I'd say I am 95% certain the next president is in the race. When Biden joins it will be 99.99%.

Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Biden and perhaps Gore are two candidates that could be interesting in the primarIes yet to enter.  Any viable republicans still on the sidelines?

2. junkseller profile image84
      junksellerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Completely forgot about Gore. That would be interesting. As for Republicans, all the viable ones are on the sidelines, have been for years, and will remain there as long as they are the Trump party.

3. clivewilliams profile image85
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

when will she? mmmmm...the US is in a sad state.

4. GlendaGoodWitch profile image89
    GlendaGoodWitchposted 2 years ago

Yes.  I am just hoping it won't be another lying Democrat.   Bernie Sanders threatens the American dream and 30 years ago Americans were too smart to vote for high taxes and no freedom.  Sadly,  left wing extremists like him.  I think Marco Rubio will be great.

Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

what republican could enter that hasn't?

5. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Interesting question, Paul. Not necessarily. It is possible that the tides could drastically change and VP Biden could through his hat in the ring and win. Things are shaky with Hillary Clinton right now, although I believe she's the best, smartest, and most prepared. I don't know why they keep messing with her, trying to find a reason to discredit her. She's a politician.  But I digress. Yes, Biden could beat any Republican. He's a good man. My only concern is he tends to not have an edit button and says (and does) some crazy stuff. I affectionately call in, "Trump-Lite."

working