jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What was your scoring, and what are your comments on the Democrat Party's debate

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

What was your scoring, and what are your comments on the Democrat Party's debate?

I scored each round of the first debate between Webb, Sanders, Clinton, O'Malley, and Chafee.  In my scoring the low score is the winner:
    Webb     3, 3, 3.           9  Did get short-changed, but complained too much about it, experienced.   
    Sanders 2,1.5, 2.5,     6  Forceful, has a vision for America, handled his points and self well.
    Clinbton 1.5,1.5,1,      4  Stayed cheerful and positive, ignored the rules, not crippled by issues
    O'Malley1.5, 2, 2.5,    6  Well composed, confident, good background, too much on electric grid
    Chafee   4, 4, 4,        12  Looked old and tired, skittish.

2. cleaner3 profile image77
    cleaner3posted 2 years ago

Well, if you put into contrast the  7 1/2 years of democratic policies, looks to me like the it will be the same old same old.  The left wing of the democratic party is alive and well. If the polls are correct , the people of America say that the country is headed in the wrong direction.  do we really want to keep going in this direction, I hope not, being an independent myself.
    We need to infuse a new hope to the people , a sense of dignity and honor, a  hope of an end to corrupt policies that   come from a system that is broken and regarded as rigged. I feel that Ben Carson , a  common sense American who cares for the welfare of our country and who will be the  someone that can bring hope and a new direction to our country .
    I would rate all the democrats as failures who want more of the same corrupt policies that Obama has wrought upon the American people .. if Hillary is the winner, America is the loser,  she has broken the law and is one of the political elite that America  wants to  and needs to get rid of.

1. Austinstar profile image86
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What law did she break?

2. cleaner3 profile image77
      cleaner3posted 2 years agoin reply to this

she broke many laws  and  when they  receive the rest of the emails the  state department has been holding, she will be indicted for mishandling  secret documents and she is being investigated by the FBI,  that means she broke the law.

3. Perspycacious profile image82
      Perspycaciousposted 2 years agoin reply to this

As to what law(s) Hillary Clinton may have broken, I suspect the whole country will know one way or the other if the Federal Bureau of Investigation's investigation is not a snow job.

working