jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why do you think that Donald Trump would be a dangerous president?

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Why do you think that Donald Trump would be a dangerous president?

2. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 2 years ago

He is mentally ill; he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This is a 'spectrum' disorder, meaning there are people that have it that are rather benign, and ones who have it on the far end that are psychopathic serial killers. The Donald is somewhere in the middle. His presidency would be an unmitigated disaster for the country, unless he had a staff that understood his illness, ran interference for him (presuming that he would allow that, which he likely would not). If he wins, I may need to become a Canadian.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What is the basis of your opinion, I think that diagnosing mental illness is difficult when there is a doctor patient relationship, and impossible without even meeting the person. I think, it would take more than an lpc to make any valid diagnosis

2. krillco profile image94
      krillcoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

So, you would have to meet Charlie Manson and be a psychiatrist to determine he is a psychotic? And, ironically, the fact you seem to think I am not qualified, and that 'it would take more than an LPC' is reflective of a narcissistic trait.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Why do you think that you are qualified to make a judgement of a stranger that they have a mental illness and what they would do in the future?

working