President Donald Trump's poll number remain steady.

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (50 posts)
  1. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 10 months ago

Even after being indicted, President Donald Trump's poll numbers remain solid.  Could be a result of people losing faith in the legal institutions such as the FBI an DOJ?  Is it possible the blatant use of them against a political opponent is obvious to more and more people?

"Donald Trump. And it appears that not even a federal indictment is swaying them. According to polls conducted before and after Trump’s indictment on June 8, Trump’s support levels in both the primary and general election don’t appear to have budged, even though a large majority of Americans view the charges as serious. In the Republican primary, he is currently at 53.5 percent support,1 according to FiveThirtyEight’s national polling average. That’s little changed from June 7, the day before the indictment, when he was sitting at 53.8 percent."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh … ndictment/

1. Sharlee01 profile image80
      Sharlee01posted 10 months agoin reply to this

June 25 --  Trump’s Support Among Republicans Increased After Criminal Indictments: Poll     https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/06 … ndictments

In fact, he pulled ahead of Biden after indictments.
      Trump beats Biden by 6 points in 2024 matchup: poll

June 16th ---   "Former President Trump leads President Biden by six points in a 2024 presidential race hypothetical matchup in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

The poll found that 45 percent of respondents said they would vote for Trump if the 2024 election were held today between the former president and Biden, while 39 percent said they’d support Biden. A separate 15 percent said they were unsure or did not know."
      https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 … chup-poll/

I think many Americans are waking up to the fact that the Democrats are just slimy --- always mucking around in the mud with allegations that never pan out. 

I keep in mind that Trump has not had a chance to defend all of that he has been charged with. In the past, he has been exonerated of some crazy accusations.  The 37 crimes he has been accused of sound pretty crazy, most have been repeated over and over in the indictments. 

I have read the indictment several times now, and each time it gets to sound like a bunch of spaghetti they are tossing at the wall, and hoping it sticks.   Hey, just my view.

2. Joiedevie profile image59
      Joiedevieposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Yeah and the polls were certain Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide. But what a pathetic commentary for our country that citizens are so cult like in their following of a con man. When he speaks he is just an incoherent babbling brook of bullshit.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image70
      Miebakagh57posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Good for him. Run Trump, run.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 10 months ago

More likely it says something about the intelligence and judgement of his followers. Thank goodness they are a minority.

Hard to say who would be in the minority --- at this point (and polls do change) Trump is ahead of Biden in the polls.

June 23 --- "Trump beats Biden by 6 points in the 2024 matchup poll. Source where I derived my view."

June 25 --  "Trump’s GOP lead grows after latest indictment, poll finds"
      https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ … -rcna90420

June 10 -   "Poll: 68% of voters have worries about Biden’s mental and physical health"
      NBC ---   https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ … -rcna91343

Americans, in my view, don't really want either man to run.

June 25 --   CNC " Biden vs. Trump: The 2024 race a historic number of Americans don’t want"
      https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/25/politics … index.html

Readmikenowposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Shar,

I believe these numbers show many people have lost faith in the DOJ as well as the FBI and for very good reason. If the FBI had not gone after President Donald Trump, would anyone have ever known about biden's classified documents he had? There is the FBI going after mothers who voice their opinions at school board meetings, etc. 

The loss of faith in the law enforcement institutions is a serious problem.

Mike,

I so agree... I think honestly they have shot themselves in the foot with clear weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, and more...   I feel it was the National Archives that gave Biden a heads up ... I think they actually were well weaponized to work with the DOJ to go after the Trump documents. Hey just my view, but I think the plan was well laid out. 

The suburban mom may well support a more conservative agenda in 2024 due to Democrats having shown the propensity to stamp on values and common sense.  And yes, so many Americans have lost faith in law enforcement institutions in Democratic cities.

1. Joiedevie profile image59

Weaponization? By who and when? Both the doj and the FBI dragged their feet in opening a case to look at Trump's involvement in January 6th.
            “some prosecutors” below Garland and Monaco “chafed, feeling top officials were shying away from looking at evidence of potential crimes by Trump and those close to him.”

Department employees tasked with putting together briefing materials for the attorney general and his deputy were told to steer clear of mentioning Trump or Trump allies. One former Justice official told the Post, "You couldn’t use the T word.”
            Trump has been treated with kid gloves from day one. Yet somehow he convinces those in the cult that he is just a victim of persecution. It's a pathetic ploy.
            https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/06 … -january-6

The Washington Post published a devastating story about attempts by leadership at the Department of Justice—including, most notably, Attorney General Merrick Garland, Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco, and FBI Director Chris Wray—to avoid prosecuting Donald Trump. The story exposes how the DOJ quashed efforts to aggressively pursue Trump and other politically connected Republicans for their roles in attacking the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and instead adopted a more “cautious” approach aimed at avoiding the appearance of partisanship. Garland, it would seem, cared more about appearing fair (to Republicans) than seeking justice against the Republicans who tried to overthrow the government.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
              Kathleen Cochranposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Joiedevie: Thank you for adding some context to this discussion.

2. Readmikenow profile image94

Shar,

You have to agree that hillary clinton did far worse having unsecured server in her home with classified documents by the thousands and then using bleach bit to wipe the servers. Even the director of the FBI director at the time comey said there laws were possibly broken....then went on to say he believed there was no intent so she got off with nothing.

I still believe this bit with the classified documents is to detract from the whistleblower that has recordings and documents proving biden was given a 5 million dollar bribe from Burisma.  THAT is huge.

Why are they not moving on this? Because the democrat media is focused on President Donald Trump and these classified documents.  People forget it is one thing to have classified documents when you are president of the United States, it's different to have them when you're vice president of the United States and to have them for several years before they are discovered. If they had not been after President Donald Trump, I wonder if the classified documents held by biden would have ever been discovered.

Where is the investigation?

The two impeachments were bogus, the russian collusion was bogus. The FBI was operating on behalf of hillary clinton on that one.  This makes the DOJ and FBI look like they're working directly for the biden and the democrats. I believe they are guilty of interfering with a presidential election.

After all this, it would be difficult to take anything from the DOJ and FBI as having merit.

I think THAT is why President Donald Trump remains solid in the polls. People can see the hypocrisy as well as double standards of the justice system. liberals get a pass and conservatives get a kick in the a##.

Don't even get me started on the tens of millions of dollars of damage done by the floyd riots and how the majority of those rioters were let free. Some rioters in Denver sued over their treatment during their riots and got a $14 million dollar award.  Now, contrast that with what happened on January 6 and how those people were treated.

It's the double standards and hypocrisy that is making people so angry and President Donald Trump remain so popular.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indict … 4ba8b20629

"Overall, Americans are more likely to have an unfavorable view of Trump than a favorable one, 63% to 33%." AP June 29, 2023

Yet it is curious in a heads up the current polls show Trump pulled ahead of Biden. Curious.  I would only guess or share my view,  the majority needed to make a hard decision on who they feel just would do a better job.

Thank you for the article, good read.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

Source please.

SHARLEE01 WROTE:
              "Yet it is curious in a heads up the current polls show Trump pulled ahead of Biden. Curious.  I would only guess the majority needed to make a hard decision on who they feel just would do a better job."

????? My sources were posted on the comment you literally responded to. However here they are once again. 
              https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ … -rcna90420
              https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ … -rcna91343
              https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/25/politics … index.html

1. tsmog profile image84
                tsmogposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the links to review. From the last one (CNN) what stands out for me is "A CNN/SSRS poll from earlier this month found that more Americans viewed neither Biden nor Trump favorably than those who held favorable views of either man. A plurality (36%) viewed neither candidate favorably, while 33% had a favorable view of Trump and 32% for Biden. Constraining ourselves to registered voters, 31% viewed neither Biden nor Trump favorably.

Yes, I have noted several polls that offer that view.  I have shared this view on many occasions here on HPs --- I feel we need brand-new shiny individuals as candidates in 2024. Preferably younger, more intelligent, and more articulate, a well-rounded individual that can do the job.  I do support Trump due to his prior job performance. I feel he is more capable to fix all the problems Bidn (IMO) has caused.

I find it interesting that Trump got a bump in regard after his indictments, in a head-to-head with Biden.   I can only guess or share my view on this current mindset that provided Trump a bump... I would guess many are once again just needing to choose who they feel could do a better job.

Americans are (in my view) fickled and I am sure polls will vary as we come closer to the primary.  Hopefully, we have a cowboy ride in on a white horse to save the day...  LOL

Thanks.

3. hglick profile image81
    hglickposted 10 months ago

TOTAL BS  THAT IS COMPLETE PROJECTION!!!   You guys kill me with your fake stories. Garland, Monaco and Wray (among many others) ARE Avoiding prosecuting any PROVEN CRIMES having to do with Biden, Obama or Clinton. NICE TRY WITH YOUR GARBAGE STORY.

Yeah if it doesn't fit your narrative look the other way

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 10 months agoin reply to this

We are on opposite poles politically, but anybody that is a lover of classic rock can't be all bad.....

4. Miebakagh57 profile image70
    Miebakagh57posted 10 months ago

About all these issues, one professor in my counjry taught me that idiots shoul go back to repeat elementary school at the upper level.                                Run Trump, run.

It is good to know that President Donald Trump not only has domestic support but also has international support.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image70

My friend, you're welcome. And the world is watching for the next president of the USA. But I'm sorry for the typos I made. Thanks.

5. Readmikenow profile image94

This is stuff that happens in third world countries. The democrats have turned the United States into a place run like a third world country.

"NYT confirms IRS whistleblower claim about Hunter Biden probe, buries in 21st paragraph of report

The DOJ was accused of blocking U.S. Attorney David Weiss from bringing harsher charges against the president's son

The New York Times confirmed one of the bombshell claims made about the Department of Justice's mishandling of its probe into Hunter Biden but buried it deep in its Tuesday report.

After Biden pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor tax violations and entered a pretrial diversion agreement regarding the felony gun registration charge, the House Ways and Means Committee released testimony from two IRS whistleblowers who alleged that President Biden's son received preferential treatment by the Justice Department.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley claimed that U.S. Attorney David Weiss alleged to multiple witnesses that he was told by the DOJ that he could not bring charges against Hunter Biden in California and Washington D.C.

"But in mid-2022, Mr. Weiss reached out to the top federal prosecutor in Washington, Matthew Graves, to ask his office to pursue charges and was rebuffed, according to Mr. Shapley’s testimony," The Times wrote Tuesday. "A similar request to prosecutors in the Central District of California, which includes Los Angeles, was also rejected, Mr. Shapley testified. A second former I.R.S. official, who has not been identified, told House Republicans the same story. That episode was confirmed independently to The New York Times by a person with knowledge of the situation."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-confi … aph-report

Was the attorney David Weiss himself claiming that he was blocked by the DOJ or FBI in pursuing Hunter Biden further? I don't really put too much weight on these so-called whistleblowers from the IRS. I want to hear from the attorney himself who was in charge.  What does he have to say? Also, most experts agree that a regular person would not have even been charged charges brought against Hunter.  The charges are rarely brought.  So, witch hunt?
      In any case, I'm tired of hearing loud mouths Jim Jordan and Comer making baseless accusations. If attorney Weiss was blocked let's hear it from his own mouth. The man was hand-picked by Trump.

2. Sharlee01 profile image80

Great points, the NYT apparently have a great source they can stand behind or they will be in trouble. And I put my money on the NYT.  Weiss will ultimately be put under oath and all that were involved will be pulled in to be interviewed under oath, just as Shapley and Mattew Graves will share what went down.  I don't feel Graves will lie, he will confirm Shapley's testimony.   I think a few in the DOJ including Garland will see themselves in hot water.  (and all to protect Biden and his family.)  This bunch left a blatant trail of documents, emails, and the laptop from hell.)

"But in mid-2022, Mr. Weiss reached out to the top federal prosecutor in Washington, Matthew Graves, to ask his office to pursue charges and was rebuffed, according to Mr. Shapley’s testimony," The Times wrote Tuesday. "A similar request to prosecutors in the Central District of California, which includes Los Angeles, was also rejected, Mr. Shapley testified. A second former I.R.S. official, who has not been identified, told House Republicans the same story. That episode was confirmed independently to The New York Times by a person with knowledge of the situation."

Yeah !  I  love to see the NYT on their butt... LOL, Finally some journalists have smelled going after the Pulitzer Prize for journalism.   --  Thier all but toast now,,,

Shar,

Yes, the two tiered justice system is on its way out.

"Hunter Biden Got a Sweetheart Deal and Everyone Knows It. We Have a Two-Tiered Justice System

Hunter got busy doing deals with entities connected to the Chinese Communist Party and placed the money in a suspiciously large number of limited liability companies with multiple family members outside of the president among the beneficiaries. Hunter's appointment to the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisima, despite his lack of any expertise on the topic, was an obvious effort to influence his father, whom President Barack Obama had made his administration's point man on Ukraine.

This is one more blow to the DOJ's credibility, which was already eroded by its role in the Russia collusion hoax plot against Trump. At this point no one should be surprised if those Americans not already committed to Biden's re-election no longer believe anything coming from the DOJ that works for him.

If the President cared about justice being done, this wouldn't be happening. But in an administration determined to let the President's son off the hook and to shut down this case the way their Big Tech and media allies shut down discussion of the Hunter laptop story in 2020, justice seems to be the last thing they are interested in."

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-g … on-1807997

Again, has the Trump appointed attorney in the case came out and made a statement that he was hindered or hampered by either the DOJ or the FBI? And I mean directly from Attorney  Weiss himself not from any other source. A sweetheart deal was made for Hunter? lol you or I wouldn't have these charges leveled at us. The charges brought against him are rarely brought.

2. Sharlee01 profile image80

I truely feel the case is being very carefully built to take down the Biden Bunch. I mean we have seen some very incriminating evidence and testimony from several very respected whistleblowers.  Let's face it the Bidens were very sloppy. Hey, I feel journalists are finally on to the corruption and will dig up more and more dirt on the Bidens, and all that have carried his water.

I can see one positive coming out of Trump being indicted.  Americans are waking up --- Trump has overtaken Biden in the   Morning Consult poll, as well as others...  June 27
          https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 … -new-poll/

"Trump Receives Indictment Bump, Again, Now Has His Biggest Lead Yet in GOP Race" YouGov and CBS polls...
          https://www.nysun.com/article/trump-rec … n-gop-race

"Trump’s Support Among Republicans Increased After Criminal Indictments: Poll" Vanity Fair
          https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/06 … ndictments

Journalists can say whatever they want but until they get their so-called information before a grand jury who chooses to indict then it's really not much of anything but political posturing

1. wilderness profile image94
              wildernessposted 10 months agoin reply to this

A very real problem today; so called "journalists" that are far more concerned with presenting their political stance than they in reporting facts.

Hey, I feel journalists are finally on to the corruption and will dig deep ---  and some outlets are not carrying his water any longer.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

RMN: "The democrats have turned the United States into a place run like a third world country."

"On January 6, 2021, following the defeat of U.S. President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, a mob of his supporters attacked the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C." Wikipedia

When exactly did Democrats ever do that?

Please quote reputable sources. That excludes FOX.

That was nothing compared to the multi-state riots after George Floyd.

Billions of dollars in damage, police officers killed, innocent people killed.

That was the fault of the democrats. The vice president even formed a group to pay bail for the rioters.

6. Readmikenow profile image94

Black men are being jailed ‘years’ for ‘same crimes’ as Hunter Biden

"Rapper Kodak Black, then 22 years old, was sentenced in 2019 to 46 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to providing an incorrect Social Security number on a federal gun purchase form in order to buy three guns from a Miami-area shop despite a previous criminal record.

“2 tiers of justice?” the rapper’s attorney, Bradford, Cohen wrote in an Instagram post on Tuesday. “Kodak was charged for the same crime. Got over 3 years. Mr. Biden will not serve a day. Feels right? Do FBI agents and federal authorities take cases personally?” Then-President Donald Trump commuted Black’s sentence in January 2021.

In 2008, African-American actor Wesley Snipes was convicted by a jury of three misdemeanor counts of failing to file tax returns worth a total of $15 million. He was sentenced to three years in prison, despite being acquitted of felony charges of conspiracy to defraud the government and filing a false claim.

Attorney Robert Barnes, who represented Snipes, tweeted Tuesday: “As a criminal tax lawyer for a near quarter-century, I confirm how rare & extraordinary the #HunterBiden plea deal is. Indeed, the deal violates DOJ Tax official policy, where Biden’s DOJ prohibit prosecutors from even offering this deal to people who did far less than Hunter.”

Americans of other races also received much stiffer punishment than the first son for trying to duck their taxes.

“Jersey Shore” star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was sentenced in 2018 to eight months in prison for failing to pay $2.3 million in taxes over five years — roughly the same amount as Hunter Biden reportedly repaid. His older brother, Marc Sorrentino, was sentenced to 24 months for failing to pay $8.9 million. The Sorrentinos pleaded guilty to single counts of tax evasion and preparing a false return, respectively.

Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort, then 69, was sentenced in 2018 to 60 months in prison specifically for violating FARA by repping a Ukrainian political party without first registering with the Justice Department.

Hunter Biden introduced prominent Chinese, Kazakhstani, Mexican, Russian and Ukrainian businessmen — in some cases closely linked to governments — to his father and served as a conduit to current and former US officials for Mexican and Romanian businessmen."

https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/black-men … sley-hunt/

Well you've made a great case for systemic racism in our legal system.

7. Joiedevie profile image59
    Joiedevieposted 10 months ago

A third or fourth or fifth party would be wonderful for America but sadly Americans tend to think in absolutist ways. All black and white with no shades of Gray. Far too many Americans want to be polarized, they want easy decisions.  Black and white thinking, it's All or nothing. Many Americans don't have the ability for critical thinking. It's more fun to just pick a side. Many haven't progressed beyond the playground mentality of grade school. So many today if you experiment with them and ask them for an opinion on an issue, they have to figure out whether the issue is red or blue before they'll answer.  They choose their answer by political party and find a way to justify it rather than using critical thinking.

The only way to be equal is to look at ALL as equal, not on the basis of race or gender but on ability.  Stop discriminating on the base of race or gender. We have moved beyond that.  Lets judge on ability.

Very well put. Much thanks.

"Lets judge on ability."

Sure. As long as everyone has been offered the same opportunities.

Kathleen ----   I can agree that not everyone starts with the same advantages at birth, In my view, it might be important to recognize that Americans, as citizens of a developed nation, do have access to a wide range of opportunities that can help them thrive and succeed.

America offers us all a free K-12 education.  Yes, a free and compulsory education system that ensures every child has access to an education.  and after K-12 young adults have opportunities to pursue higher education via scholarships, grants, and loans, community colleges, and vocational programs. So, the opportunities are there for all.

I also feel America promotes wonderful entrepreneurship - We have a thriving entrepreneurial culture and we always have.  Our Nation has a strong support system and great opportunities for individuals who want to start their businesses --  Whether it's through small business loans, mentorship programs, or government initiatives.

America has a history of social mobility, where citizens can rise through the social and economic ranks based on their given abilities and achievements.

I believe equal employment opportunities truly exist in America. We as a nation have worked hard due to pass laws and regulations to promote equal employment opportunities.  Discrimination based on race, gender, religion, or disability is illegal.  Laws provide citizens with the opportunity to compete for jobs based on their abilities alone.  In my view, the keyword should at this point in our history be abilities. Not race, not gender, but ability. Who is best suited for a job... 

I don't deny that systemic barriers still somewhat persist, and arguing that Americans all have opportunities does not negate the existence of challenges. But again, in my view, by focusing on the principle of judging individuals on their abilities rather than predetermined factors, we can all work towards making sure we are creating a society that continues to strive for better opportunities for all.

1. profile image55
            Joieedevieeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Deleted

Being a conservative I think you might know I approve of the ruling. I think Gorsuch said it best,

"The First Amendment’s protections belong to all, not just to speakers whose motives the government finds worthy,” Gorsuch continued. “In this case, Colorado seeks to force an individual to speak in ways that align with its views but defy her conscience about a matter of major significance. … Consistent with the First Amendment, the Nation’s answer is tolerance, not coercion. The First Amendment envisions the United States as a rich and complex place where all persons are free to think and speak as they wish, not as the government demands.”

I am not sure about what is being said that Smith did not receive a request from any LGBTQ person. Her attorney claimed she did, and the Supreme Court reviewed the case.  At any rate, the ruling will prevent problems for business owners, and offer them the right to choose on their own given ideologies in regard to religion or morals.

Is it, not time to realize that some individuals oppose LGBTQ lifestyle for various reasons? Do they have the right to their beliefs? I think they do. Do they have a right to judge them  -- I don't think so.  However, I feel they do have the right to refuse to do a service for them if that service impinges on their religious values.

2. Readmikenow profile image94

And, with the theme of this thread.  President Donald Trump's popularity continues to grow.

"Trump's Rally Crowd More Than 10 Times Larger Than City's Population

A rally in support of former president Donald Trump was estimated by police to be more than 10 times larger than the South Carolina city where it was held.

Some 50,000 Trump supporters are believed to have gathered in Pickens in hopes of seeing the GOP nominee frontrunner during his visit on Saturday, July 1.

Videos shared online showed a large crowd had gathered in Pickens while Trump was onstage.  Pickens County Police Chief, Randall Beach, estimated tens of thousands showed up in the small city on an afternoon when temperatures reached the mid-90s.

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-rally-c … on-1810366

I watched on the tube --- he was on fire.

2. abwilliams profile image69
        abwilliamsposted 10 months ago

Woop Woop South Carolina! My old stomping ground. My Dad chose not to attend the rally, but he may have been the only one!

People are FIRED up, in more ways than one.

3. Sharlee01 profile image80
        Sharlee01posted 10 months ago

Not only does Trump's polls remain steady (after indictments) he has taken a 6 -7 point lead over old Joe ...  And this news made my 4th of July great. It rewarded my faith in Americans!

News Week ---  "Is Joe Biden's Approval Rating Getting Even Worse? Here's What Polls Show"

" Joe Biden's approval rating fell below 40 percent for the first time since August 2022 on July 1, according to data from elections analytics website FiveThirtyEight.

The site, founded by polling guru Nate Silver, found the president had the approval of 39.9 percent of American voters on Saturday, versus disapproval of 54.9 percent, giving a net approval rate of minus 15.

In April Biden announced he is seeking to run for a second term in 2024, with polling giving him a commanding lead over the other fringe Democrats who are seeking the party's presidential nomination. As Trump enjoys a strong lead over Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, this could potentially set up a rematch of the 2020 presidential election.

Biden's approval rating on Saturday was the lowest FiveThirtyEight has recorded since August 9, 2022, when he was on just 39.6 points. This came shortly after Biden recorded the lowest approval rating of his presidency, of just 37.4, on July 18. However, it has made a slight recovery since Saturday, with FiveThirtyEight recording the president's approval at 40.1 percent on Monday, versus a 54.5 percent disapproval.

To calculate its approval ratings FiveThirtyEight aggregates recent polls by what it deems reliable pollsters, then adjusts the figure to account "for each poll's recency, sample size, methodology and house effects."

Speaking to Newsweek about the process Mary Radcliffe, a senior research assistant at FiveThirtyEight, explained: "Polls within 30 days are considered, but the older the poll is, the less influence it will have on the average, and that decay is pretty significant since both the modeling technique (local polynomial regression) and the averaging of different bandwidths serve to down weight older polls."

According to FiveThirtyEight data Biden hasn't recorded a positive net approval rating since August 23, 2021, with the slump in his popularity recorded that month coinciding with the chaotic fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

Biden has a lower approval rating than Donald Trump did at the same point in his presidency, according to FiveThirtyEight, with Trump having the backing of 42.4 percent of Americans 895 days into his presidency, versus 40.1 for the Democratic incumbent after the same number of days. --- More to read
        https://www.newsweek.com/joe-bidens-app … ow-1810691

All said and since Trump, is the leading guy over De Santis at the GOP...and Biden leads at the Democrate Party?                                             It's clear that Trump, has huddle over biden in many or all respects, if poll research mean anything.                                        It's critical and significant that this is happening when.Trump is being bartered on all sides, especially by the Dem.

I really think many Americans are becoming very leary over all the bartering the Democrats dish up in regard to Trump. More are interested in the Biden/Biden family allegations.  Which are really piling up. Lot's of evidence that this family has been up to no good for many years.

I think it was two days ago. A guy and me get heatly on this. I asked which American president has ever been tried, sentensed, and jailed? The guy brought  late Richard Nixon, to mind because Gerald Ford, pardon Nixon.                                    So there's a mess in biddn's family? I said that biden should pardon Trump. lol!...to cover that mess lol again

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)