jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Could anyone but a high rank official in the DOD defense access or steal militar

1. Oscarlites profile image38
    Oscarlitesposted 2 years ago

Could anyone but a high rank official in the DOD defense access or steal military weapons from USA?

2. Besarien profile image87
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

Maybe someone who works for a defense contractor? Also depending on the nature of the weapon, perhaps a university researcher or a hacker? If this is for a novel, best of luck with it!

1. Oscarlites profile image38
      Oscarlitesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

dear friend, this just really happened in a USA military base.  the white house quickly just brushed it off as, "oh its not terrorists that stole these weapons.""  how could they know that it wasn't terrorists? surely  they are warehoused somewhere.

3. Oscarlites profile image38
    Oscarlitesposted 2 years ago

In further search, whether its connected or not, I saw in the news where they found a man who stole weapons, and he's been caught.. I hope that is the same story as what I was asking about.. I don't like at all that someone can steal weapons and ammo from the military, so if its resolved, that's good!    We give enough ammo and weapons and missiles away to the wrong people sometimes , and that's bad enough..  We need to pay our bills at home so we can live and pay for future national safety..

working