jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Donald Trump

1. Justin Earick profile image83
    Justin Earickposted 2 years ago

Donald Trump

Why does the American corporate/establishment media fail to label Donald Trump as the fascist lunatic that he consistently proves to be?

2. chris7800 profile image80
    chris7800posted 2 years ago

I don't know what media you're watching/reading, but it seems to me that the media IS portraying him that way. In fact, I would say it makes him look worse than he is.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

I'd have to agree with chris.  Most of what I read and see is pretty harsh on the Donald.  It seems most people are able to make some blatant statements about him.
    The only one who continues to sing his praises and boast about poll numbers is HIM.  If we listen to him, he'll tell us he made the world.
    Basically, most of it is babble.  He's so totally narcissistic, he can't imagine that people aren't simply believing his every word.  I hope he's enjoying himself because his party is nearly over with.  Both him & Carson.....oh ..and Huckabee.  Bah-BYE boys!

1. Justin Earick profile image83
      Justin Earickposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wish I could agree. Mainstream hints at his racism, while fear-mongering & beating war drums. Only TYT says fascist. Yoooge lead in GOP primary, majority of 'Muricans agree ie refugees. Other GOP candidates glomming onto his xenophobic rhetoric..

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

U're paying much closer attention. I can't bear the insanity. After 50 yrs of the same BS, we either implode or R catatonic. U'll get there!
      Racist?? O, but Justin, "He LOVES the Mexicans, He LOVES everyone & THEY LOVE HIM. " U didn't know? LOL

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

What are some examples of lunatic fascism of Trump? What is American Corporate /Establishment?
    What media, in specific, and why should they make a label for Trump?

We don't need the media to interpret and label a candidate, when we have the words and deeds of the candidate themselves.

The media and their opinions, experts have led us to the country we have today, and if people think that is a good thing, then, it might be a core problem.