What famous person or persons in history would you like to be more like and why?

1. Besarien profile image87
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

What famous person or persons in history would you like to be more like and why?

I think I'd like to be tremendously brave like Harriet Tubman, Edith Cavall, or Malala Yousafzai in helping others despite great personal consequences.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12810307_f260.jpg

2. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 2 years ago

Funny that you mention Malala. I would like to be more like her, she is very brave and was so since a very young age where simply going to school as a girl put your life in jeopardy. She is an astoundingly aware, brave, and caring person not only for her initial act that brought her recognition around the world but her actions prior and since. In a world where excessive confidence without merit is all around us, Malala has a merited confidence earned through real, life saving and life changing actions.

1. Besarien profile image87
      Besarienposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree. She is a very positive influence for anyone but especially for the young women in more traditional cultures. She displays a level of confidence and wisdom that too few people develop at any age.

Closed to reply

working