What is your view on the state of South African Government ?

1. profile image54
    KholoHopeposted 2 years ago

What is your view on the state of South African Government ?

The rate  of the South African economy is slowly decreasing due to lack of knowledge, poor management, poor leadership, grid and lack of UBUNTU. I am a young black lady who is very disappointed that after so many years, fighting for freedom, we have received that freedom and can lead our country but where are we leading it to. My pride does not allow me to say this but I just have to be blunt. When we where ruled by white people things where not perfect but there was growth, crime was not a factor, grid was there but not like it is now, theres just so much say

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

First, apartheid was immoral.
    Second, the infrastructure South Africa gained from colonization is why it is a regional powerhouse instead of an undeveloped nation like its northern neighbors.
    Third, actively killing whites and driving away the population that contains most of the engineers, doctors and skilled labor is destroying the nation. Just the sky high murder rate of Afrikaner farmers creates the risk South Africa will sink into famine like Zimbabwe.
    Drive out all the whites in the name of fairness, and South Africa becomes a big Zimbabwe.