jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a pursuer of Justice? Or a terrorist sympathizer?

1. Link10103 profile image76
    Link10103posted 23 months ago

Are you a pursuer of Justice? Or a terrorist sympathizer?

I found it pretty funny that I was called a terrorist sympathizer...for not wanting to act like a terrorist. Ironic...

What are your views about the treatment of known terrorists? Would you torture them in some of the more inhumane ways possible cuz of their previous actions, even if it doesnt work? Torture potential terrorists, even if it turns out theyre innocent?

Or would you hunt down and obliterate all terrorists, suspected or confirmed, and show the world you are no better than they are?

This is barring any terrorists that actually do direct harm to your own country. Open season then.

2. ElvisaM profile image80
    ElvisaMposted 23 months ago

I am not surprised you were called that because look at the majority of answers about questions regarding politics, religion, refugees etc. As a liberal democrat, I am genetically compassionate and therefore, unable to ever hate or harm anyone. I try to see other views and understand them before I cast judgement on anyone! I could not support anyone who wants to act on the same level as an actual terrorist does. This is one of the problems why we still have the terror threats. Take a look at Russia. They have been bombing Syria and have killed hundreds of civilians. Just recently (before they magically pulled out) they bombed a fruit marked claiming many lives. Their actions are not much different from the actions of ISIS in the eyes of the civilians. When it comes to the refugee crisis. In the eyes of the civilians, the countries that have put up blockades are the same scum that ISIS is. It's like either you die in the hands of the terrorist or you die in the hands of another country starving to death, begging for help. What's worse? I don't know much about the treatment of the captured terrorists but I think torture is not the way to go.

1. Link10103 profile image76
      Link10103posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Wasn't too long ago I think that one of our own drone strikes hit a hospital and killed multiple people as collateral damage.

Yet if I bring that up, I'm more worried about the terrorists rather than their victims...logic.

2. ElvisaM profile image80
      ElvisaMposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Yep, logic...

3. Old-Empresario profile image83
    Old-Empresarioposted 23 months ago

I think that what goes around comes around. I also think Americans haven't changed in 400 years.

working