jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How US election affects on India in the future?

1. icv profile image64
    icvposted 23 months ago

How US election affects on India in the future?

Both the countries are conducting friendly meetings of leaders at regular intervals. What will be the mutual relationships between India and USA after election 2016?

2. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 23 months ago

I don't think there would be any change, even if Trump is elected.  To me, the big news from this election is that there will be no news after the election.  No real change, especially Clinton gets elected. My hope is that our nations grow even closer to act as a stalwart against an aggressive China and terrorism.

1. icv profile image64
      icvposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing your view

3. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 23 months ago

I think the U.S and India have had good relations through the years. Definitely both countries have a lot to learn from one another. Cultural diversity in all aspects of life and world relations is a great and wonderful thing to share with one another. Politically here in the U.S. only time will tell who gets elected. We are all eagerly awaiting the results.

1. icv profile image64

anyway thanks for your comment

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

The biggest results I see if Trump wins:
    * HB-1 visas cut to zero, many Indians here to work sent home when current visa ends
    * Higher tariffs on Indian goods and services to match India's hurdles to US imports.

1. icv profile image64

Let's see

working