jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why Prejudice of Mankind towards each other?

1. Atcelle profile image51
    Atcelleposted 23 months ago

Why Prejudice of Mankind towards each other?

When is prejudice among societies present, when everyone is the same "Mankind?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13033771_f260.jpg

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 23 months ago

I have said this one a few times, Marcelle. If you wish to teach me to swim; if I take the goggles, flippers, pullbuoy,, paddles and then finally I say 'can you teach me without me getting into the water?' How then will I be able to swim?

I say pray, both verbal and interiorly. Build yourself a shrine at home. Rise at 0600 hrs daily, every day. Spend half hour in prayer and meditation. Sing, read holy books. Practice again at nights and regularly every single day for three months, and if nothing changes, then come back to me.

Serve mankind, believe in Something Higher, strive to be transformed and pray to strive. They go together. If you do not wish to get into the water, to take the medicine, then how will the cure come? I have sat every day in Silence for 33 years. It really is not a joke but very rewarding. I also do a full time job.

It is impossible to get rich without ambition; desire. It is impossible to find Peace without an inner longing/yearning for the Divine. You ask about prejudice, without the cleanliness of the inner mirror, it will remain. Much Love.

1. Atcelle profile image51
      Atcelleposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Prayer meditation and all other I do manatita44 smile Yes! Much inner mirrors needs to be clean

2. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Yes, much Love. Great direction! I commend your loving Heart.

3. Atcelle profile image51
      Atcelleposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank You! manatita44 My whole life is dedicated to Love's works smile

working