jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hey Hubbers in CA, ND, MO, NM, NJ and SD! Will you be voting today?

1. The Dirt Farmer profile image96
    The Dirt Farmerposted 20 months ago

Hey Hubbers in CA, ND, MO, NM, NJ and SD! Will you be voting today?

Do you have your voting plan, and know the time and place where you'll vote? Will this be your first time voting?

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 20 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13050018_f260.jpg

I don't think you'll find any one person who votes in all those states let alone hubbers, that wouldn't be legal. Oh wait, it's the democrat primary, you probably will find democrats who will vote in all those states. They don't care about legalities and some militant Bernie supporters appear to not even be Americans!

1. The Dirt Farmer profile image96
      The Dirt Farmerposted 20 months agoin reply to this

My question was whether or not hubbers in those states were voting today, and if they were, if it was for the first time. Does the question really read as if I am asking a hubber if he or she is voting in all states?

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Actually Jill,it doesn't unless maybe you've been tazed once too many times.Then the urge to strike back at injustice overwhelms the obvious :-). Good Q&A though,probably get better results if more than 10-20% of eligible voted in primaries

3. Ken Burgess profile image88
    Ken Burgessposted 20 months ago

Interesting question, since Trump has it locked up, and they have been saying Hillary has had it locked up despite the ongoing race.

The reasons to go vote are really not there considering that the voters cannot make a real impact on who is selected.

working