What are your feelings about the Orlando shooting?

1. Gracie Dunaway profile image61
    Gracie Dunawayposted 22 months ago

What are your feelings about the Orlando shooting?

Give your honest opinion.

2. Johnny James A profile image74
    Johnny James Aposted 22 months ago

The Orlando Shooting was a horribly tragic event which made me angry than an individual could have so little regard for human life that he could orchestrate and carry out such a heinous act. My hope is that we can learn from such events to try and prevent more acts of violence in the future.  I also hope that people closest to people like this learn to speak up.  The fact that his ex knew his plan and gun purchases and did not call it in is ridiculous.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Lots of people focusing on the gun instead of the shooter's motives, Islam, which calls for death of homosexuals. And he wasn't even alone in that belief, since his mosque taught it.
    Hate imam preached executing gays at Orlando mosque before massacre
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/14/hate-imam- … -massacre/

Too many people are blaming a "climate of oppression", an evil moral equivalency of Christians saying I don't want to bake a wedding cake I find blasphemous with a Muslim shouting praise allah while killing homosexuals.
    I understand liberals look at Christians as a would-be Taliban, while ignoring the real Taliban and ISIS and Saudi and Iranian theocratic states that all execute homosexuals per the Koran.

working