jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will Some Democrats Riot, Loot And Burn Private Property If Trump Wins?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 20 months ago

Will Some Democrats Riot, Loot And Burn Private Property If Trump Wins?

2. profile image59
    peter565posted 20 months ago

America is more mature as a democratic nation, so it is not likely to happen on a large scale, although consider it is such a large country, it still might happen on a very small scale, but still unlikely. Most likely some people might just want to move to another country.

3. Ericdierker profile image56
    Ericdierkerposted 19 months ago

This makes me wonder if the kind of folks that riot, loot and burn private property are really democrats. Pretty much we have seen quite a bit of this conduct in the last year or so. The most recent was the knifing attacks on one group by a group that we might assume were democrats but we don't label them as such. And for some reason I don't think those folks are registered to vote.
    Are those crazy folks at that crazy Baptist church, Westboro or something like that, Republicans? Is the radical arm of Black Lives Matter Democrat? Clearly the vast majority of citizens identify themselves as Christian. But we cannot assume they are all Republicans because of our election history.
    So no I do not think Democrats as a labeled group will go haywire. But maybe some of those that go haywire are democrats.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 19 months ago

In Los Angeles, the people loot and riot even when their sports teams win. The bulk of them do identify more with the classic democrat. Not the rich Hillary Clinton, Will Smith but the ones they pick the party that gives them the most favors.

Will they do it if Trump wins, probably, but they will also do it if there is a power outage, or it gets to hot in the streets. Trump is not the target just the excuse.

working