What will get blamed on Brexit just to make it look like a bad choice?

1. RJ Schwartz profile image94
    RJ Schwartzposted 19 months ago

What will get blamed on Brexit just to make it look like a bad choice?

The Bank of England has warned there is evidence that risks it identified related to Brexit are emerging - this only a short time after the announcement.  In a major report it states: "There is evidence that some risks have begun to crystallise. The current outlook for UK financial stability is challenging."

The existing problems that were covered up or kicked down the road for so many years will be dredged up to "prove" this action was a bad choice?  Or was it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13089817_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 19 months ago

It is a given that they will make the transition as difficult and painful as possible.  They want to be able to sit back, laugh, and loudly proclaim "I told you so",  Sure there will be bumps in the road, but nothing that can't be worked out.

3. Gorun1 profile image74
    Gorun1posted 19 months ago

Brexit  is in my opinion a good choice. The truth is the UK pays more into the EU budget than it gets back. With that just under £250 million a week.It is a high price to belong to  "a very expensive club" – the European Union. The fact is the UK is  not going to be bullied. Will it be a catastrophe? Just look at Spain and Greece moneys short and Italy has banking issues now. When the UK invokes Article 50 then they begin their independence. I  know that Brussels and immigration were  the tipping point. As currently living and working in UK on a assignment all this doesn't surprise me and it shouldn't anyone else in the world. The world is changing fast. The  EU needs not to have Brussels a terrorist haven as the leader of EU. The people in UK  have spoken. Cameron didn't fail the people just overruled. The question to ask yourself is will Turkey be the next to join the EU? Also what  will all this mean to US? Only time will tell if inflation is on the horizon.

working