jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Trump Law & Order

1. mike102771 profile image81
    mike102771posted 21 months ago

Trump Law & Order

Trump has vowed to be the "Law & Order" president. In the past this has meant a crackdown such things as the legalization of some drugs. Marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington as well as other states that allow it for medical reasons. However it is still illegal by federal law. If Trump plans on enforcing federal law will we see his presidency (FDA, FBI, DEA) invading these states? Will Washington (state) and Colorado vote Republican?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13101781_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Why is it that liberals believe your body your choice for abortion and drugs, but deny people the right to make choices like "I don't want to make a wedding cake I find blasphemous" or "you have the abortion but don't make me pay for it"?

And don't say it is love and tolerance. The homosexuals who threaten to burn down Christian schools that decline admission of children of lesbians (and there are repeated attempts to enroll in schools that have policies declining admission AND death threats to school admins and teachers after the rejection) are proof that liberal tolerance is a lie.

1. mike102771 profile image81
      mike102771posted 21 months agoin reply to this

Honestly I chose this picture at random. It was almost a pic of Cheech and Chong.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 21 months ago

I don't think that MJ is high on Trumps law and order list.
    Obama has been the sheriff on MJ.
    I think your MJ habit is safe under Trump.

4. mike102771 profile image81
    mike102771posted 21 months ago

Yes, I am answering my own question.

As a republican with strong libertarian leanings I don't think the Federal government  should be involved in state issues like this. Here in Ohio we voted this down. It was our choice just like it was the tie-dyed long hair hippy choice of Washington and Colorado. If Hillary wins she wants the feds to legalize it despite  our choice.

working