jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What is the "hole" in Hillary's tongue?

1. RJ Schwartz profile image95
    RJ Schwartzposted 19 months ago

What is the "hole" in Hillary's tongue?

A picture of Hillary at the DNC shows something that looks like a hole or a large cyst on her tongue - I don't think many people caught it initially, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what it could be.  It's pretty obvious in the photo.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13123337_f260.jpg

2. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 19 months ago

Whatever it is, it just shows that when you lie your nose doesn't grow anymore, something happens to your tongue. That will be an epidemic in government soon. Just my opinion, Greg.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 19 months agoin reply to this

lol good opinion, but maybe she has had a nose job, probably more like1000 nose jobs.

3. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13123454_f260.jpg

It is a scar from when she was young. She lied so much her mother kept telling her "Bite your tongue, girl."

There are always tell tale remnants from youth that are connected to your character.

Obviously, George Washington never had to bite his tongue as he could not tell a lie.

Then there was honest Abe, no tongue scars there.

The scar probably never went away because she lies so much now she probably is still biting her tongue, conditioned by her mother in her youth to involuntarily do so whenever she lies. Maybe that's why she shrieks and shrills when she speaks, it hurts to speak. (It hurts us to listen)

On the other hand, maybe she is trying to compete with BO, "the Messiah." This is the only way she can become "holey" to top his messiah image.

Of course any of this may not make sense to you but hey, nothing anyone says or does in the democrat party makes sense, so why not.

Forget the tongue, look at those teeth. (I couldn't find

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Any 8 year old child can tell you that Washington never telling a lie is a folktale. Geez. Grow up.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

lol,so you think I believe Washington never told a lie?Only u would be so dense as to not realize everything I said was satirical humor.Any 8 year old child can tell my answer is humor,get a life.Ur "ptosis" is keeping u from seeing clearly

4. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13123970_f260.jpg

This is the reason why Hubpages is going down the tubes in ratings and page views with a photoshopped image - an obviously crappy modification at that - all so we can joke about 'lying Clinton' and how she bit her tongue  - which doesn't make and - even if you were Gene Simmons - to be able bite that far back into the tongue - with a perfect 'hole'.

Is this a high school full of mean  girls or a legit place to discuss politics?

What a joke. Saddened b the trite sniping.  I can get better debates from mental midgets then the folks here with willful ignorance.

Now. Go ahead and delete my answer and you'll feel so much better being in control and living in denial.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image95
      RJ Schwartzposted 19 months agoin reply to this

WTF are you talking about - that picture was pulled off the main page of the Drudge Report today.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Ralph he is a typical Hillary lover, in denial of the facts and making up any kind of story they can imagine to protect her because they are projecting themselves onto her persona so they actually have to defend their image of themselves.

5. revmjm profile image88
    revmjmposted 19 months ago

Probably just a shadow from the camera or light.

working