Does anyone else find it odd that Trump is not really going after on Hillary on

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (23 posts)
  1. profile image0
    savvydatingposted 7 years ago

Does anyone else find it odd that Trump is not really going after on Hillary on her bad history?

Yes, he calls her "Lying Hillary" and states that she would be a "terrible president." But come on people, HRC is attacking his record point by point, and in great detail, but still, Trump says nothing much beyond, "Bill is a philanderer."  Seriously? Just what is going on here?  Trump could be tearing her record apart ALL day long! What is he waiting for? Even today, he stated that Hillary's email scandal was "poor judgment more than anything else."  Are you kidding me? There are times when I wonder if he really wants to be president. Why is he not tearing her into tiny little pieces?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13034193_f260.jpg

2. PhoenixV profile image63
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

Not odd if its all rigged. Bernie is giving her a free pass too.

1. profile image0
      savvydatingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If it's rigged, then we're talking a lot of if's. How was Trump to know that he would get this far or that he could hand the nomination to Hillary. Do you think that's why he bashes Republicans more than Democrats? The whole thing is just bizarre.

2. ptosis profile image66
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

savvydating & PhoenixV are both correct. It is all political kabuki. There is no direct vote for prez. See https://youtu.be/_S2G8jhhUHg on the byzantine labyrinth of rules. Remember 2012 GOP convention: changed rules to shut out  Ron Paul!

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

ptosis
      Should there be a Peekabuki? OK, it was funny till the words hit the screen.

3. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I mean I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them
    both a lot. And I think she really works hard,” Trump said.

“I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

“I’m going to be one of the first to ask Hillary to run in 2016,” she said. “I think she would be incredibly well-poised to be our next Democratic president. I think she’s extremely well prepared. Her experience as Secretary of State has not only elevated her stature and experience, but she’s proven she’s someone who can get things done and I think she’d be an outstanding candidate.”

LOL

1. profile image0

Ha! It's one of those situations---do I laugh or do I cry? And now he's willing to debate Sanders & give the $10 mil to "women's healthcare."  What kind of healthcare would that be, Hillary---I mean, Donald?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image51

Island Bites
      She bailed on NY, she doesn't live with her husband, they are poor examples of a married couple. She failed in 2008 and spent two yrs doing her personal agenda, and ignoring NY. She failed as sec of states. No qual or accomplishments.

3. IslandBites profile image88
      IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Tell that to Trump; his words, not mine.

4. profile image0

Brad, Island Bites know all of that. He was quoting Trump. Those were Trump's actual words.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image51

Thanks Savvydating.
      My point is that it needs context. Would you want someone to take your speech without attaching its context. I guess I just don't see much humor in this election. smile

4. profile image0
    savvydatingposted 7 years ago

Sorry about the typo above, folks. I think you get the gist, which is: when will Trump go after Hillary once and for all? I'd like to believe in him, but he's got to give me something to work with. Playing softball with Hillary just ain't cutting it for me. If he continues to give her a free pass, she will win. One thing I know for sure is that I do not want Hillary to win. Come on Donald, show us you've renounced your days as a Democrat once and for all. Start talking about Hillary's corrupt record the way she is talking about yours...

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

Why should Trump give Hillary heads up while Sanders is still in Hillary's way. Let Sanders tangle with her. Then after the primary dust settles, then you will see Trump take Clinton to task.

Trump didn't FAIL the country as a member of the senate in the 2008 economic meltdown. Trump didn't lie about Benghazi, or use his private email server instead of the government server. Because he wasn't the government service, much less politics.

Sanders and anyone in the congress before or after 2008 didn't do their job protecting the people. What Trump did in his business is a totally different world than that of politicians.

Trump not being a politician is therefore a super plus, and living in the real world Trump has insights not known in the world of politicians.

Trump's strategy has gotten him to clinch the primary, so how can anyone question his political tactics.Neither Clinton nor Sanders have been successful so far.

1. profile image0

Hillary would be a bad president just as she was a horrible secretary of state. But she is going after Trump and he is not going after her. He even sided with her in stating the email thing was merely "poor judgment" What is that all about?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image51

Please reread my comment, as I thought I mentioned what it was all about?
      Strategy.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image51

The strategy is to let Sanders be the bad guy, until it is only HilDon. instead of HilSanDon. See I told I don't have nay humor about the election. You could be right, I am just guessing. He never returns my calls!

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image51

savvydating
      I am getting the feeling like we are watching WWE. smile

5. profile image0

I thought you said this election season isn't funny? Guess we'll see who wins "the fight." So far, Clinton has thrown the most blows.

6. tamarawilhite profile image86
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Why, when her own campaign is putting out ads that end up helping Trump, according to Dilbert creator Scott Adams?
    Or the fact that Sanders is winning more primaries in this final stretch?
    Sun Tzu says winning means knowing when not to fight, and he has no reason to engage her when she undermines herself and is fighting someone else.

1. profile image0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YINooPV7jM Not a helpful ad. Two days ago he was asked about the general inspectors report on Hillary's email. All he said was, "She showed bad judgment."  The opportunity was there and he let it go by. Not wise.

7. profile image61
    Randy Childersposted 7 years ago

Something to consider. I'm not much for conspiracies, but Hillary's largest private donor eight years ago was Trump.

Now it might be as simple as waiting to see how much more damage Hillary can do, or he's simply trying to shore up the Republican base behind him, and so he's focusing on that.

But one of my first qualms with Trump was his funding of several Democrats over the years.

1. profile image0

Yes, that has bothered me as well. In New York, you follow the money, I guess, and Democrats have plenty of it. I also wonder if he entered the race solely to come out of it with more wealth and opportunities, as opposed to becoming President..,

2. profile image61
      Randy Childersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, he is a major publicity hound, see his involvement on Wrestlemania, so, yes, entirely possible

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)