jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Who has the better quality of 'toughness'? Clinton or Trump?

1. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 19 months ago

Who has the better quality of 'toughness'? Clinton or Trump?

There is talking tough and then there is being tough. As in thick skin, not losing your temper over petty swipes. Picking and choosing your fights. Not sweating the small stuff.  So who exhibits 'toughness'? Somebody who responds to the 'small hands' or a person who went through pubic humiliation of Slick Willy's  Lewinsky affair?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13128698_f260.jpg

2. Johnny James A profile image77
    Johnny James Aposted 19 months ago

Toughness is something which I prefer to see when the chips are down.  I have seen people who fly off the hat at little slights who are tough as nails no matter what; and then those who act tough because they need to intimidate people to back down early because in a fight they are useless. I have also seen quiet people, who people refer to as meek (mistakenly) because they are quiet, do things which would turn another person's stomach. So I have seen Hillary's ability to be tough only because she is in the news more and as Senator, Secretary or State had to deal with certain issues. If I had to pick who I think is tougher right now I would go with Hillary.  However, if Trump wins the election and I see what he does this could change.

1. ptosis profile image80
      ptosisposted 19 months agoin reply to this

good answer - thanks!

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

James
      You have already seen what Hillary has done, and it is bad, and it is failure. You think that is going to change for the better if she becomes president.
      If this is what she does with ltd pwr, image what she can do with the pwr of the presidenc

3. ptosis profile image80
      ptosisposted 19 months agoin reply to this

@brad, Exactly how I feel about Drumpf.  Never going to change my mind on that.

working