jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Does Trump owe millions to Russian oilgarchs?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 19 months ago

Does Trump owe millions to Russian oilgarchs?

"Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room," Trump bragged after returning home from Moscow. "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," said Donald Jr. "Russia is one of the hottest places in the world for investment," Trump said. Deripaska‚Äôs lawyers had alleged that Rick Gates (Melania's speech writer), had failed to respond to repeated requests for audit reports or any other information about the Ukrainian investment funded by Deripaska. Deripaska's visa was revoked to US due to  ties to corruption, bribery, organized crime.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13130211_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 19 months ago

So far, this is just a rumor, with some anecdotal evidence that appears to support it, but in reality, may not. For example, he sold a mansion in Palm Beach in 2008 for $95 million to Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev. Could be a tie, could just be a coincidence.

I wish Trump would release his tax returns, so the world could see exactly what ties he has, or doesn't have, to Russia.

ptosisposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Good answer!

3. profile image59
    Setank Setunkposted 19 months ago

I realize this is a direct quote from The Donald but do you understand what the heck a disproportionate cross-section is?  I can't wrap my head around it.

Sounds like BS artistry to me!

4. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

Hillary Clinton took millions in bribes from Russia to give their state owned company control over most uranium in the US.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca … mpany.html

The Q was about Trump not 'ol pumpkin legs! smile Although I didn't know about the Uranium Deal. Thanks for the info!

working