jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Will you support a petition to ask President Obama to pardon General David Petra

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 20 months ago

Will you support a petition to ask President Obama to pardon General David Petraeus?

General Petraeus has served our country honorably. His indiscretion in his personal life was inexcusable but pale in comparison to what President Clintion did and what Hillary Clinton did with her emails. Would you sign a petition to pardon General Petreus?

2. profile image59
    moderndaywriterposted 20 months ago

Absolutely. What General Petraeus did was a molehill compared to both Clintons, but particularly Hillary as they are similar in nature. It is repulsive to think that our government leaders associate General Petraeus with shame and dishonor, but endorse, support, and contribute to Hillary Clinton to lead our nation. Hillary was in a position with great power and great responsibility and she deliberately put millions of Americans at risk, with no consequences. If Comey can stand in front of everyone and say Clinton will not be prosecuted for her illegal actions, then Petraeus should absolutely get a pardon. And an apology.

jackclee lmposted 20 months agoin reply to this

That's great. Please sign petition I started at Whitehouse.gov "petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pardon-general-david-petraeus"
      and pass it around to all your friends...

2. profile image59
      moderndaywriterposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Will do! Thank you for starting a meaningful petition!

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
    bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months ago

The answer should be yes.
    The problem is that we can't even get a dozen people to answer our questions. hp should change its name to Apathetic Pages.

jackclee lmposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Yes, it is discouraging how people don't care about this...They are probably watching reality TV and listening to pop music...while our society go the way of Rome civilization.

2. profile image59
      moderndaywriterposted 20 months agoin reply to this

bradmasterOCcal I see you on everything I read on here and we 100% have the same mindset. Go us.

working