|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
The Bridging:If the wealthy spoke with those struggling and improvished what three things
would they say?
They would say the following things:
(1) You are in charge of your life. You are poor because of stupid, mindless, & negative choices. If you want to be wealthy, first become educated, strategize & achieve your goals, brand yourself, & adopt positive & life enhancing behaviors.
(2) Don't marry & have children before you are established educationally & career-wise-one should marry & have children in his/her 30s, at that time, h/she is established educationally & career-wise. The earlier one marries & have children(in his/her 20s), the more impoverished h/she is likely to be. Oftentimes when one marries & have children early, his/her plans for further education is severely curtailed. The time that should be spent furthering one's education & career is spent on marriage & parenthood. Also when one marries in his/her 20s, he/she isn't established socioeconomically but is struggling.
(3) Don't have large families. Poor people tend to have large families. There is a strong correlation between poverty & large families. Large families do nothing except to reduce the family further into poverty. Fathers have to endlessly work to provide for an ever-growing family but to no avail. Children have to go w/o proper food, clothing, & medical care. It is common in large families do w/o, even the basic rudiments. Rich/wealthy people oftentimes have small families. They know that small families have more socioeconomic & educational opportunities than large families. There is more monies allocated in small families than in large families.
They eventually do, if even in their Hearts. We all have one.
1. Go find yourself something to do, you scrounger. (The critical approach)
2. Sorry I hurt you, I was ignorant.
3. How can I make up to you for these acts of atrocities? (reconciliation)
The way of most of the wealthy is to take. So forgiveness follows guilt and CAN take some time. Much Peace.
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
In the United States and in first world nations, with the increase of education. there has been an increase in the number of small families. There is a correlation between high intelligence, education, and small...
by Rodric Johnson4 years ago
Should there be a limit to the amount of children one family should have in the US?We know in some countries like China the government tells people the amount of children to have. Should we look into that for America?
by Money Fairy3 years ago
Do you think a woman with more than 8 children has a mental problem?Isn't it just a little insane to have so many children? Unless you are a gazillionaire how on earth could you afford so many children? And how much...
by Grace Marguerite Williams4 years ago
(6 or more children per household) in the postmodern, 21st century United States, being fully cognizant of the fact that they will be subjecting their children to an extremely rudimentary and primitive socioeconomic...
by James Smith4 months ago
Are you sure it is not your own finances that you are most concerned with?
by Folorunsh Joshua4 months ago
Who play a vital role in the up-bringing of the child,the Mother or Father?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.