Charlotte Body Cam Still Shot: you decide

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 17 months ago

Charlotte Body Cam Still Shot: you decide

Does this man looks like he has a gun? I see no outline.  The audio is turned off until other cop asks, "Are you on?" and then says, "get my bag in trunk, I think I got some equipment, to kabuki to the public that police render first aid (they don't - not required).

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13208584_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 16 months ago

ptosis
    It is not our job to make that determination, as it was not right for people to storm the jailhouse and give a necktie party.

The Supreme Court has already watered down the constitution and the freedoms. Now you want to bypass the legal process. The juris prudence in the US is messed up, but shouldn't the choice be to change the system, to right it so that it is fair to both sides.

We keep saying, Innocent Until Proven Guilty, but once a person is labeled even as a person of interest, the shroud of guilt is indelible, and innocence vanishes.

You can plead, Guilty, Not Guilty, or Nolo Contendre (another form of Guilty). At the end of the trial, you will be found Guilty, or Not Guilty, but never innocent. Not Guilty is not the same as Innocent and the best example is OJ. Did the Not Guilty equate to Innocent?

The NAACP and the ACLU are stocked with lawyers let them take BLM on the road to justice. Why would you support the angry crowd storming the jail with a rope?

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 16 months agoin reply to this

ummm, OK but the guy is dead, no trial. so I don't know what you are talking about in regards to the  question

working