jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think Hillary Clinton's past ill treatment of Bill Clinton's accusers is

1. aasl profile image79
    aaslposted 18 months ago

Do you think Hillary Clinton's past  ill treatment of Bill Clinton's accusers is a legitimate issue?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 18 months ago

I think she was a young woman 1) living in denial, and 2) trying to save her marriage.  Is it a legitimate issue when it is being proposed by three men with eight wives between them?  A more important question for me is: Which candidate has kept their marriage vows?  "People in glass houses . . . "

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 18 months agoin reply to this

As usual u never answer the Q.You answered:Why was Hillary an “unbelievably nasty, mean enabler” who “destroyed” the lives of her husband’s mistresses & alleged victims?(which she did)The Q is: Is her behavior a legitimate issue?Yes or no

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 18 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13216256_f260.jpg

Not really.
    The average wife would have called her husband's mistresses lots of names. If anything Hilary is one of the few wives who didn't get much public sympathy for having a cheating husband.
    If Hillary herself had been an adulterer and was attacking Trump for having an affair with Marla Maples that might be comparing apples to apples.
    However I personally don't think either candidate would gain or lose voters over their personal lives. People already like or hate them.
    Blue states and red states are not going to suddenly swap places.
    If a guy who cheated on his own wife thinks it's a good idea to jump on a wife who was cheated on by her husband in order to get votes... have at it!
    (It says more about him "a cheater" than it would about her a "betrayed spouse".)

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

Yes, because it shows her hypocrisy and willingness to abandon principles for personal gain go back decades.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hillary knew the Republicans were trying to bring her husband down and hired Monica to do it. Hillary had the compassion to stick by her husband and forgive him. Would you forgive your husband and stand with him to fight the enemies attacking him? NO

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Or she simply behaved like any other angry (wife) who has nothing "good" to say about their husband's (mistresses)!
      Everyone is a hypocrite about something when it comes to their (personal life) versus their general stated outlook.

working