In 2012,1000 people per month left to join Isis from across the USA, UK and Europe. Why?
How do you think we made them decide to return to their own country together with making them feel as if they belonged? With reducing the spread of terrroism across the continents. Please take a look at this Ted Talk "Living Our Best Lives: It's Simpler Than You Think" | Susan Motheral https://youtu.be/3RnS2ZPVVnA
* If you are Muslim, joining Jihad and possibly dying in it makes up for any sins.
* Hope for wealth and riches if you win, and sex slaves in the interim
* Social status among peers back home because they are holier than the rest because they tried to form the Caliphate
* The ability to act out on the hatred of the infidel (non-Muslim) taught by many imams
* Social permission for psychopaths to act out on their worst impulses, sanctioned by religion and now encouraged by a military force / proto-state; if they stay in the West, they'll likely go to jail for murder instead of be celebrated for killing infidels and first choice of potential wives
Solid comebacks Tamara. You enhance and ignite my understanding. I value that.
Just interested. where did that number came from. Seems it would be at least 5 times that much.
I feel you may be looking for an argument eric. I do not want it or need it. The figure of one thousand per month was taken from the above cited Ted Talk.
by Rajinder Soni7 years ago
Hello friends,After doing HubChallenge consistently for the last three months, I was able to publish 35 hubs in 30 days in January, 30 hubs in 30 days in February, and 30 hubs in 26 days in March.Now for this month,...
by Dan Robbins5 years ago
How many gold medals will the USA win in the 2012 Olympics?The closest guess wins best answer. To avoid a tie, tell me which country will win the most gold medals and if that still doesn't do it, then the one who...
by Sadeem Muzaffar5 years ago
What team will win Euro 2012
by samtenabray6 years ago
What are England's chances at Euro 2012?
by Adam M. Hanson5 years ago
Where can I watch Euro 2012 matches online?I'm a loyal Spain fan, have been for about 6 years, but this is the first Euro Cup that I don't have a tv to watch the games on. I've tried some sites like espn and the...
by lady_love1587 years ago
http://thepartyofknow.com/2010/11/14/wa … h-caddell/LOL! This sums up exactly what I've been saying about Obama! He cares only about power! He doesn't give a damn about our country, or the people! Even his own...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.