Starting my own April HubChallenge - Wanna Join In

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 75 discussions (130 posts)
  1. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 13 years ago

Hello friends,

After doing HubChallenge consistently for the last three months, I was able to publish 35 hubs in 30 days in January, 30 hubs in 30 days in February, and 30 hubs in 26 days in March.

Now for this month, April 2010, I am again going to publish 30 hubs in 30 days. Doing this for the last three months, I have increased the overall traffic to my hubs plus increased my earnings every month. I aim to do HubChallenge for this complete year and that was a commitment and resolution of my New Year. Everyone is invited to join this HubChallenge for April which I have started today and published my first hub on:

Google Translator For Animals

Every person who will join the challenge can post as many hubs he/she wants. If you finish with just 15 hubs in 30 days due to some time constraints, then also you will be enjoying enhanced traffic and increased earnings in your affiliate accounts. I guarantee this.

Note: This is to inform you that we are not allowed to insert links to our hubs here but you can insert them at the same time in HubChallenge Hub Links thread (http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049) where it is allowed.

Again, even if you aim for more and able to publish less hubs, then also you will be enjoying little increased traffic to your site and some increased earnings which you will get from your HARDWORK AND CONSISTENCY which are the two most important keys to success.

Best of luck to all you HubChallengers out there. Lets do the best we can.

1. shabarigirish profile image61
      shabarigirishposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Best wishes for you Soni

2. profile image0
      Kerry43posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Please count me in too. It is nearing the end of day 2 and my studies took priority so I haven't posted anything new yet for April. I will be back on deck tomorrow though.

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Kez:)

2. M Selvey, MSc profile image60
    M Selvey, MScposted 13 years ago

Hi,

Well done and congrats for your three months running and achievement of your writing goals!

I am inspired and will join you in the April challenge!

Guess I better get busy writing! :-)

soni2006posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for your increased interest in the HubChallenge, M Selvey, MSc. Keep up the spirits. I will be there with you most of the time.

3. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 13 years ago

I'm in again this month. I've got some serious time constraints as this is the one month countdown to my visit out in AZ with Pinky and I have a lot of little crafty projects to finish to take to her to avoid shipping them, lol.

You are so right about the no matter what you still benefit motto. I managed 14 for last month, we'll see how I do this month.

You got my point right lynnechandler regarding no matter what you still benefit motto because you have done this practically last month. Keep on doing this, some days in a month come when we are free automatically and we do not know how and that is the best time to invest in this endeavor.

4. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Well done on your excellent hubchallenge efforts...Ok I'm in...already done one hubpage this morning called....April Fool for April the 1st, so it's off to a cracking start.

Waynet, I have seen you many times in the forums and on your hubs. You are a busy man indeed. Best of luck for your hubchallenge. We all will stay together to achieve desired results. Your first hub on April Fool is a great one. I also published something on that and it's going up.

You have got 461 hubs. Excellent buddy.

5. The10DollarMark profile image59
    The10DollarMarkposted 13 years ago

Man. 461 and 430 hubs. Soni and Waynet must rake in quite some cash every month.

Sadly I will not be participating in this hubchallenge (nor have I since school started). Maybe May, and most likely June-August. Uni is slightly more important than Hubpages.

No probs friend. You are always welcome. We will be doing this every month.

6. lakeerieartists profile image63
    lakeerieartistsposted 13 years ago

Go for it.  My goal this month is at least 40 hubs.  I did 34 last month.

You are a gem lakeerieartists. I don't know if I can do these many. Then, also I will give a try. Done.

7. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

Good Luck Soni, with your busy schedule you are amazing to write so many hubs. I'm glad it's paying off. I usually write 3 to 4 hubs a day now - and I agree that the effort is truly worth it.

Thanks a lot for your support Nelle. Wow, you are writing 3 to 4 hub a day, that's really really great. I don't need to say you "Best of luck for more and more traffic and earnings", as you are "making your luck on your own" because by writing so many hubs and those also well researched, you will be getting huge amounts of earnings and traffic.

8. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 13 years ago

That is an amazing rate of writing Soni! Congratulations.  I will not be participating in hub challenges at this point... I have very little time to write.  However, I am so enjoying the personal challenges I've set here of just increasing my writing and my knowledge.

Thanks to all of you, and best of luck!

Dear ThoughtfulSpot, Keep on doing what you are doing and be comfortable with that for the time being. A day will come when you will be free and will join the challenge. I know that.

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
        ThoughtfulSpotposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for the enouragement Soni! I've actually done 3 in the last 4 days, and I'm very excited.  I'm not worried about making numbers at this point.  Because I know my time is limited, I want to focus on quality, not quantity.  Some of you are able to do both, and I very much applaud that!

But, thank you again... the wonderful community here is a lot of what keeps me going.

Same here dear. Good luck.

9. lakeerieartists profile image63
    lakeerieartistsposted 13 years ago

smile  I am going to write 2 to 3 this month.  Don't think I can do 3 to 4 like you Nelle.

Nelle is a real hard worker. I can only imagine of writing 3 to 4 hubs in a day.

10. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

Soni I am in for the challenge....Though I could not complete the march Hubchallenge due to health issue.  I guess I can manage this time...I am done with my first hub and posting the link in the official thread.
    Title of my hub is

How To Use Redgage-Maximize Revenue

Hey englightenedsoul, welcome to the HubChallenge again. You will definitely manage. We all will work together. I love RedGage and it has excellent traffic generation powers. It also brings quality visitors.

Best of luck for the next one.

11. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Good luck to all of you April HubChallengers!  I'm going to sit this one out.  I have one more class to finish up for a work-related certification that earns me an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas in Sept.  I've had the books for over a month and need to wrap it up.  I'm going to concentrate on that for now.  I'll join you guys again on May 1.  I'll be around and check in on you. 

Soni, you're doing a fantastic job and setting such a great example for all of us.  Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot KCC for your appreciation. Best of luck for our work-related certification and trip to Las Vegas. I will plan to go there some time. We will be waiting for you until May 1. Okay. Enjoy.

12. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

Remember guys online marketing is my full-time job. I know Soni and KCC have full-time jobs and LakeErie runs a gallery, so I'm very impressed with what you do AFTER you come home from work.

Yeah I have other websites to work on. But somehow it's not the same as a boss handing me a project - or waiting on customers all day long.

So here's to April. I'm really not sure what to expect. I've used HP to work on holiday sales from October to now. Spring is a bit of a mystery.

13. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

I'm in for the long haul. My last one I fell two short, so this time I might just make it.

Welcome to HC Faybe Bay.

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
        Faybe Bayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Soni!

14. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

From one Sunny to another big_smile

if your consistently pulling off the 30DC, i invite you to take part in the 60 day Challenge

Writing + promotion and group support = $$$

You are right. Just a minute. I will check it out.

15. soni2006 profile image79

Okay friends here is my second one for the April HubChallenge

30 hubs in 30 days HubChallenge Hub No. 2

Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil

Scientific name of eucalyptus is eucalyptus globulus. According to natural medicine and aromatherapy....

16. soni2006 profile image79

Got my third one for the April HubChallenge

History of Thyme Natural Herb - Medicinal Benefits of its Essential Oil

Thyme herb is a perennial shrub, which belongs to the Labiatae family of shrubs that grows up to 15 cm to 30 cm in height.....

Link, I am posting in HubChallenge links thread.

17. Missi Darnell profile image60
    Missi Darnellposted 13 years ago

Wow Soni2006 your ahead of the game, it is April 2nd right? I guess that will give you a day off if you need it. I've published one and am going to attempt the challenge, my first, but I'll give it a go and see how I do.

Yes, you got me right Missi Darnell. I did this hub yesterday because I wanted to take off today as I have a couple of household chores to complete and will be visiting a birthday party of my brother-in-law's son in the evening. I will publish more tomorrow, Sunday. Keep up the good work friends.

Also, I advice all of you to join 60dc HubChallenge where sunforged and many of us have been uniting together and working very hard to improve the traffic to our hubs. Acutally, sunforged is right by his saying that "30 hubs in 30 days is a great thing but what about promotion of these hubs". Here is the link to the original 60dc HubChallenge thread, http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/39970

Also, don't forget to let me know about your recent hubs you have published for the 30 hubs 30 days challenge as well via this thread.

Now go ahead and publish, promote, and reap the benefits. Best of luck to all of you.

18. englightenedsoul profile image58

Day 2 Hub 3

Shetoldme.com - Backlink And Maximize Your Revenue

Wow 3 hubs in 2 days. You are speeding up enlightenedsoul. Good job.

1. englightenedsoul profile image58
        englightenedsoulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much Soni.  Infact it is hubbers like you who serves as a motivation and inspiration for me.  I could not complete the March Hub challenge due to health issues and I hate it when I commit something and I am not able to do.  And this time I don't want to disappoint myself again so speeding up!!

But take care of your health also because health is important than anything else. Best of luck.

19. englightenedsoul profile image58

Thank you so much and I completely agree with you that health is more important.  Will surely take care.  Thanks again.

20. englightenedsoul profile image58

Published my 4th Hub in the 60 day challenge.

Snipsly-Free Backlink, Traffic And Maximize Revenue

21. englightenedsoul profile image58

Published my 5th Hub in the 60 day challenge.

YouSayToo - Backlink And Maximize Your Revenue

22. englightenedsoul profile image58

Published my 6th Hub

Backlinking And Adsense Revenue Sharing Bookmarking Sites

23. soni2006 profile image79

Published my 4th hub

How to Write Hub Titles: Benefits of Long Titles | Avoiding Slang

24. englightenedsoul profile image58

Published Hub No 7 For the 60 Day CHallenge

Buying A Computer

25. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

I've only got four! Did you put yours in the 30 in 30 thread?

26. englightenedsoul profile image58

Yes I have put the link in 30 in 30 thread.  Faybe it is just the start of the challenge, you will cover up.  And also I have asked sunforged for a grace period as I will be having my exams.  But still would try to complete on time.

Cool! I had school today, myself! Glad there is a little breathing room.

I am amazed by your productivity then faybe.  2 months and 58 hubs that one every day.  You will soon be a hubpages hub machine.

I don't have a job or a life. lol

27. englightenedsoul profile image58

Lol...you sure do Faybe...atleast here at hubpages.  I also have no job but the family business and college really exhausts me.  Hubpages is my only solace.   So I am with you I also don't have a job(they don't pay me) or a life...

Yeah, no time after we get started writing! I don't want to do anything else. I love to write!

Same here.  Infact I think I am suffering from insomnia.  Hardly slept in the past 2 days.

It's hubsomnia, I was going to do a hub on it, but someone already did, lol

28. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

I wish all of you the best on this challenge and commend you for working toward your goals! Go Hubbers!!! big_smile

I had better go to bed I am exhausted from all of the cheering, goodnite. smile

Good night AEvans! Take care. And thanks for the cheering!

2. englightenedsoul profile image58

Thank you so much for the wishes Aevans.  You are really a motivator.  Good Night dear and sleep tight.  I am also off to work.  Bye everyone for now.  Catch ya soon.

29. heart4theword profile image60
    heart4thewordposted 13 years ago

Wow, you've done great!  I haven't met up to the 30hubs in 30 days challenge, but am 1 hub away from 30 hubs:)  Thanks for the nudge!

no problem friend. You will cover up. Just give your best and even if it is not 30 hubs in 30 days then also its fine because you have something than nothing. Next month, you will definitely reach your goal.

Practice makes a man perfect. This old saying is very true.

30. soni2006 profile image79

By the way friends, I am really late this time. I don't know how. I have 2 publish two immediately as today it is 7th of April and i have only published 5 hubs. I am slow. I need to speed up now.

HubChallenge Hub No. 5 for April

Types of Knee Braces - Where To Buy and How To Use A Knee Brace

LINK IN HUBLINKS THREAD

In layman terms, a knee brace is a type of support that is used for injured or sore knees. Not only people suffering from knee problems us..

31. englightenedsoul profile image58

Hub Number 8 for the 60 day challenge

Buying An Ipad

Natasha, you are speeding up at a really good pace. In this way, you will have more time for promoting your hubs after completing thirty. Best of luck for more.

32. englightenedsoul profile image58

Thank you so much Soni for your wishes.  I wish I can belt my 30 hubs fast as I would be taking a off from  hubpages for 6 days.

Okay. If that's the case you need to speed up.

33. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 13 years ago

Looks like i am already late by 10 days. I have not been publishing here much lately so i would take a target of 15 hubs within the end of the month.

Best of luck Anamika.

34. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 13 years ago

I have some catching up to do for sure. Got two done today which are my first two for this month. I have one more handwritten one and then back to the drawing board.

Edit to add: I got number three out so I made my goal for the day. Back to hand writing tonight.

You will do it lynnechandler. Good luck.

35. englightenedsoul profile image58

Hub number 9 for the 60 Day Challenge

Buying An Iphone 3GS

36. soni2006 profile image79

My April HubChallenge Hub#6

Types of Magnetic Storage Devices of a Computer - Where To Buy Them

37. soni2006 profile image79

My April HubChallenge Hub#7

Cell Phone Generations - Advantage of 3G network over 1G and 2G

Link in Hublinks thread

38. soni2006 profile image79

Published one more - total 8 in the April HubChallenge

Benefits of Mobile Phones | How Cell Phones Work | Where to Buy Them

Benefits of mobile phones include ease of interacting with each other. Mobile phones work as a clock. Mobile phone alarms wake us up in the morning...

39. soni2006 profile image79

Published 9th hub in April Hubchallenge

Hackers Attacked Apple Ipad | 300,000 iPads Sold in 1 day | Gameloft Released New Games - 51

Really important news on ipad - link in hublinks thread

40. englightenedsoul profile image58

Hub #10 for the 60 Day Challenge

Buying An Ipod Touch 3G

Wow, you have already published 10 in 10 days. I need to speed up as I have one half remaining.

Soni, I am sure you would catch up and infact publish 30 hubs before time.  I can call you the super hub machine.  I wonder how do you manage that with your busy schedule?

Natasha, something has to be sacrificed for getting something and that''s what I am doing. I am using my leisure time to write hubs. I know that I am missing that right now but I will enjoy it more after some months when I will be more happy and I have met my goal.

That's very good thinking on your part.  And I am sure in times to come you would enjoy more for your hard work which you are doing now.

Same to you Natasha.

41. englightenedsoul profile image58

Hub #11 for the 60 day challenge

Buying An Imac

42. soni2006 profile image79

Hub# 10 for HubChallenge

Mr. Gibbs Explains How to Land on Sun

Given the monumental difficulties of simply landing a robotic craft on the surface of the Sun and transmitting data, it's safe to say that, given today's technology, it would be impossible...

43. Lamme profile image56
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

Congratulations on your hub challenge achievements!  Count me in, I'd love to join you for this April hub challenge.

You are in for the challenge Lamme. Start posting your hub titles with No.s and links in the hublinks thread as they are not allowed here.

44. soni2006 profile image79

Hub #11 For April HubChallenge

Ipad Madness - New Developments | Wireless Ipad Camera | Incase Covers

Link in hublinks thread.

45. Lamme profile image56
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

April Challenge Hubs

Hub #1 Tartan Day - A Day to Celebrate All Things Scottish

From its origins in Canada, Tartan Day has grown to become a worldwide celebration of Scottish national identity, history and people.

Hub #2  U.S. Epidemic - Vitamin D Deficiency

New research suggests that most Americans are deficient in Vitamin D.

Hub #3  Vitamin D Deficiency and the Use of Sunscreen

Dermatologists routinely talk of the need to wear sunscreen. But the body needs sunlight to produce vitamin D, a crucial nutrient.  So, is it possible that wearing sunscreen might interfere with the synthesis of vitamin D?

Well done Lamme. I think you will soon cover up all the hubs for this month. Keep the good work.

46. Lamme profile image56
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

Thanks Soni

Here's Hub #4 for the April challenge

Earth Day 2010 – 40th Anniversary

Earth Day is the day designated for fostering appreciation of the earth's environment and awareness of the issues that threaten it.

Good that was a brilliant hub. Waiting for more buddy.

47. englightenedsoul profile image58

Hub #12 for the 60 Day Challenge:

Apple Inc And Apple Popular Products

48. Lamme profile image56
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

Hub #5 for the April Challenge

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Excellent hub Lamme. Waiting for more.

49. soni2006 profile image79

Hub#12 for April HubChallenge

Why Should I Buy An Apple Ipad? Complete Review

Posting link in 30 hubs in 30 days hublinks thread

50. Lamme profile image56
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

Hub #6

Authentic Homemade Mexican Tamales

Well done Lamme.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)