jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which candidate respects the position of the presidency more? Why?

1. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 15 months ago

Which candidate respects the position of the presidency more? Why?

2. Michael-Milec profile image59
    Michael-Milecposted 15 months ago

Tim, dear friend, it would by more  simpler to answer which candidate disrespect the position of the presidency more. It's obvious. Why?- only them can answer this 'why', unless they are liars as most of the politician are.

3. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 15 months ago

Tim, for some reason I studied respect for a little bit. It is fascinating. I finally had to label it an emotion. Nobodies was the same. It is interesting that most who identify as Christian include the word fear in describing it. You find this as a portion of Father/children understandings also.
    It would appear that both candidates have some respect for the office. But it is quite different.
    If you throw in the fear factor - Then I think Trump would be most respectful. If you throw in the need for power then I think Hillary has the most.

4. Sharlee01 profile image86
    Sharlee01posted 15 months ago

One can see Hillary Clinton did not respect her position as SOS. She used her position as a pay for play organization, to make money for her husband and herself, and well as her inter circle. She would not respect the office of the presidency , and I would hate to see how she would use it once again to make cash. She is a very flawed human being.

working