jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

In your assessment, how would Clinton, if ELECTED PRESIDENT, be better for the A

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 18 months ago

In your assessment, how would Clinton, if ELECTED PRESIDENT, be better for the American

solidly middle class & educated people in terms of quality of life, education, & jobs as opposed to Trump who seems to be more for the lower middle & working class & less educated people?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13123953_f260.jpg

2. Oztinato profile image71
    Oztinatoposted 18 months ago

How on earth can anyone seriously think Donald is for the working class? He has no association with the working class at all. He inherited millions and never really worked for a living. Apparently he has now "fooled some of the people some of the time" by claiming he knows about working class people. He has obviously said anything to get power and has no empathy at all for anyone or anything except for himself. Why this isn't patently obvious to all is remarkable. Worse than this he has acted deplorabley by lowering basic manners to gutter level thus making himself a poor example of what a human being should be.
    Obama was a great leader because he was a great empathetic and kind human being. He presented an example of a sensitive leader who calmed fears.
    Just about anyone would be better than Donald.  Clinton at least could be mistaken for a decent human being but Donald can't even be mistaken for a real human by any stretch of the imagination. He has deliberately stirred up the very basest lowest grubby human failings to get votes. A dead cat or a piece of wood could do a better job than Donald, so Clinton certainly could do better.

1. ptosis profile image75
      ptosisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

You shouldn't dehumanize Trump, hate him - yes - mock him - yes - but making him 'the other' is not helping the situation,

3. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 18 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13284505_f260.jpg

WTF Who cares. I don't anymore. You're whipping a dead horse here. Clinton is not Prez.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 18 months agoin reply to this

lol well I've heard Clinton called a lot of things but this is the first time I heard her called a dead horse. Quite appropriate.

2. ptosis profile image75
      ptosisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

See, we CAN agree on some things! smile

working