jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Is President Obama one of the best or worst US presidents?

1. steven233 profile image60
    steven233posted 13 months ago

Is President Obama one of the best or worst US presidents?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12721291_f260.jpg

He is the worst, my reasons are in my hub

3. CELEBSFAN78 profile image90
    CELEBSFAN78posted 13 months ago

Easily one of the best and its not even a question that requires much thought and analysis for those of us that are truly educated.

1. blueheron profile image97
      blueheronposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Wall Street bailed out by Main Street, continual wars, declining real incomes, record-highs of people on food stamps, the Obamacare debacle, record low home ownership, no breadwinner jobs but part-time shit jobs abound, blacks worse off than in 1955.

2. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Obama a TOP 5 Pres ~ FACTs ~ 4.7% Unemployment ~ NO Major Terror ATTACKs in the USA ~ 0 Inflation ~ Low Gas Prices ~ 20 MIL MORE Americans with Health INS ~ Stock & RE MRKTs at HIGHs ~ He SAVED the U.S. from the WORST Economic Catastrophe

3. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 13 months agoin reply to this

lol1of the best?So easy you can't even mention any in the 2500 characters they give you to answer this question?U are such a fake,u can't mention one thing transparently because you are incapable of an educated reply when you are debunked.

4. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 13 months agoin reply to this

lol ~ brad are U using another name to post with today ?? SORRY, I don't SPEAK Russian however, everyone who Speaks ENGLISH Understands my last comment is FACTUAL ~ SORRY President OBAMA's Miraculously Productive Tenure has UPSET U so much

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Ara, academics is no substitute for reality, and common sense. You provided zero arguments to substantiate your opinion.
      Sharon, good arguments.
      DTMB, AP dn have any grasp of reality he is high on hllywd.
      The stk mrkt was high when the economy crashe

4. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 13 months ago

Worst ever. It is undeniable. Even a village idiot could spend trillions of dollars and produce more than a cheap throw away obama phone. We are dealing with run away ISIS. Droning American citizens no due process. Endless failures. Race relations worse than ever. Biggest disappointment ever, while the guy played golf.  More pointless than Jimmy Carter. Who at least grabbed a hammer and built homes for Habitat.

working