jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do you feel about the new president?

1. profile image59
    darian jonesposted 14 months ago

How do you feel about the new president?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 14 months ago

I feel very very grateful to President Trump for preventing there ever being a Hillary presidency. We had 8 years of the Clinton family already, and that was more than enough.

3. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 14 months ago

darian....You have asked the appropriate question of the day (Inauguration 2017).  I do hope you choose to officially join hubpages & share your talents & ideas through writing, along with the thousands of freelance writers, Indy authors & prolific story tellers here on our fabulous site.
    Naturally, I'm "feeling" several emotions just as most of our country & half the world.  I could not be happier or more relieved we have been saved from the poison & further destruction wreaked upon us all by the Circle of Clinton Corruption.  Bill & Hillary can no longer cloud their greedy, illegal & destructive behavior with egregious lies, betrayal, thievery, political games, boldly & illicitly protected by their gang of seedy, sneaky & immoral complicit criminals.  I bid them Farewell and care not where they wander or what their future holds  (except what they surely deserve)  Karma catches up.
    While it is enough that Trump's election has assured the end of this "Vast Power-Hungry Clinton Crime Spree"  I have faith that Donald Trump will do his utmost for our nation, the good of the people and to rectify much of the damage we've suffered due to years of poor leadership by a President who put "others" before Americans, refused to recognize & deal with our deadly enemies, ignore much of our Constitution, divide the parties further and foster a disrespect for law enforcement and stir the pangs of racism.
    I support our new President and wish him a strong, successful, remedial term in office. 
    When & if the Hillary-fans can wake up from their trance, step out from denial and see the facts, truth and undeniable proof presented with the Clinton's own words, deeds and scandals.....I hope they will join the rest of the country.

1. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

To clarify....because I am saddened and disappointed by BHO as a leader of our country....is NOT to say that I am not fond of him as a person- a regular guy and an impressive family man.  I do like some things about him very much.

4. Sharlee01 profile image86
    Sharlee01posted 14 months ago

I am pleased with the new president. I have faith that he will work for all of us, and make America a better place. The time for he did this, and she did this is over. Time to move on, get behind out President, and see how he does. There will be plenty of time to toss stones if he fails...

5. norlawrence profile image82
    norlawrenceposted 14 months ago

I think President Trump will try to fix things.  I just hope he does not get to much opposition and that Congress works with him.

6. Old-Empresario profile image82
    Old-Empresarioposted 13 months ago

He's not owned--bought paid for, like all other politicians. That's something. I think the US as it was conceived was always supposed to have a wealthy person at its head. Republics traditionally do have these sorts of leaders, because they are based on protecting businesses and property.