What do you think of Trump's cabinet nominees?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 12 months ago

What do you think of Trump's cabinet nominees?

What kind of future are we in for with the changes in presidential cabinet members?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 12 months ago

I've been calling them plunder monkeys, a term I stole from Stephen King, because that sort of sums up how I feel about them. For the most part, they have no experience running a government. They're CEOs, who have been rewarded for squeezing every dollar of profit out of the planet they can, while screwing the environment, workers, and anyone who gets in their way.

Awful. Terrible. Horrific. And that's just my take on Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.

3. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 12 months ago

They are just what the conservatives wanted and got by riding on the coattails of Trump. How much further they will go after getting what they want from Trump is anyone's guess. Steve Bannon--the Alt-Right Neo-Nazi counselor to the new Commander-In-Chief--will certainly have Trump's ear in anything important as the president is not known for being a reader or a student of science.

The nominees remind me of what George W Bush did with putting the most anti-environmentalists in charge of our most precious resources. The more things change......

working