jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Trump's Speech. Who wrote that? All politics aside that was a kickass work of ar

1. Ericdierker profile image59
    Ericdierkerposted 10 months ago

Trump's Speech. Who wrote that? All politics aside that was a kickass work of art. Agree?

OK, so the dude was actually a star based on ratings. Never watched a whole show myself. And the dude raises enormous news and publicity when he wings it. Even if you are a lady who does not like flattery -- the dude can flatter.  No monotone. No obvious reading. No Bush like slip-ups. Not one insult even on hot topics. Enough hokey personal people stuff - not too much. Good tricks to get both sides on board. and Not boring.  The dude kicked the crap out of those Hollywood award shows. Your thoughts please.

2. jackclee lm profile image80
    jackclee lmposted 10 months ago

I heard Ivanka helped with the writing of the speech along with others.
    She is pretty and smart and blonde.

Ericdierkerposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I imagine she had much to do with cadence. She seems to have remarkable timing. This guy talks like a danged commoner. I read it and it had the most simple sentence structure. Allowing the inflection to rule the delivery. Bright and Pretty - knockout

2. Alternative Prime profile image80
      Alternative Primeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

lol ~ SORRY, but she's also a GREED Driven Un-Patriotic LIAR who has her MERCHANDISE "Made in CHINA" just like her Elderly  DADDY ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL3R3E0YHU

3. Ericdierker profile image59

Wow, Hollywood after that big screw up is still casting stones out of it's glass house which is soon to crumble.
      I was hoping you would come by and be a critic of the art of speeches from a West Coast bent -- please do.

3. always exploring profile image84
    always exploringposted 10 months ago

I agree. His tone was soft and even loving at times. I read that he wrote the speech himself. I truly hope he is the man who spoke from his heart.

Dang, I did not know that Ruby. That is a whole other deal. We all get the Hubris and Narcissism. And that makes it even more of an accomplishment. Apparently a man who has the ability to listen to his children. Hmmm. What a great time to be alive.

4. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

This is the best speech I have ever heard from him. I was blown away, I must Admit. I would like to know who wrote it. Now if he really means it is another story.

I was searching around about this guy saying what he means and meaning what he says. If he says it with sterness he seems to make that happen. Passion is critical.

working