jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Will Donald Trump survive his first year in office, or will he resign before the

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 9 months ago

Will Donald Trump survive his first year in office, or will he resign before then?

With the new report by the Washington Post of two more intel chiefs being asked by Trump to quash the investigation into the Russia probe, do you believe he will even serve one year as Commander-In-Chief?

2. Austinstar profile image91
    Austinstarposted 9 months ago

It looks like he is setting himself up to resign based on health reasons. He would not have the stamina for a long drawn out impeachment trial.
    He will retire to the 1% club and spend his remaining years bragging about his "accomplishments" and how much money he made during his short reign as President of the world.
    His properties have already billed us tax payors several million dollars for all of his vacations/security to his own real estate than most presidents make in their entire terms of office.
    I'm sure his "retirement" party will have tremendous crowds!
    But, this too shall pass and he will be remembered as the worst president in history.

Randy Godwinposted 9 months agoin reply to this

It does indeed look that way, Lela. He simply isn't accustomed to following any sort of rules or ethics. He's never had to. I feel bad for those who were duped into thinking he was a man of the common folk, or a pillar of virtue. Worse than Nixon....

3. Dean Traylor profile image93
    Dean Traylorposted 9 months ago

Evidence keeps mounting by the hour, it seems. I use to believe he'd make it through the year...even to the next election. But, it's not looking good for the Orange One. At this point anything can happen. One has to believe that a guilty person wouldn't act or say the things he's purported to be saying, and that's the biggest takeaway from this.

I may feel certain that he won't make it through the year when I stop hearing the usual supporters touting the "where's the evidence" excuse, and begin to read that some of them are starting to have doubts about their glorious orange leader.

Randy Godwinposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Dean, for the life of me I cannot see what DT's fans see. I've always viewed him as a used car salesman times 1000. I live on the very buckle of the Bible Belt and could never imagine Xtians following such a low class person.

working