How likely is it that Trump will be removed as president before 2020?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (70 posts)
  1. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 6 years ago

How likely is it that Trump will be removed as president before 2020?

What you think will happen?

2. chris7800 profile image80
    chris7800posted 6 years ago

Not very likely. The Russia conspiracy theories have been pursued for about a year now and I have yet to see any real evidence. Thus far it has been nothing but unfounded accusations, exaggerations, jumping to conclusions and outright lies. There is, however, a remote possibility that Mueller finds something in Trump's financial background since he is apparently exceeding the original scope of the investigation and looking into Trump's personal finances. But I wouldn't bet on it.

1. Alternative Prime profile image58
      Alternative Primeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Financial Crimes? You've Conveniently Neglected 2 list his FRAUDULENT "Trump University" Scam, ties 2 RUSSIAN Criminal/CONVICTED Felon Felix Sater & Ivanka/Azerbaijan TIEs ~ Given his Dubious HISTORY don't B Surprised if MORE Crimes Emerge

2. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sex trafficking in teenage  and pre-teen girls. Washing them thru his modeling agency. Ivanka was pimped out as well, imo. And fbi, cia, no one can find melanias citizenship papers. Khrushevs grand daughter says melania is perfect autocrat wife.

3. chris7800 profile image80
      chris7800posted 6 years agoin reply to this

"Alternative Prime" and "Yes Dear," Those are more conjectures and conspiracy theories. The President can't be impeached based on unproven accusations. There is no solid evidence of any crimes committed by Trump

4. lovemychris profile image76

Umm, thats what the investigation is for. How long did they go after bill? Eight years, wasnt it? Sit down. Get used to it.

5. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," you don't seem to realize that accusations and opinions aren't facts. I'm well aware that the purpose of the investigation is to find evidence (actually, in this case, it's to find a crime), but as of right now there is none.

6. lovemychris profile image76

Hmm, our intel agencies think so.I know you believe putin, but ours say he hacked the dnc, and quite a few voter rolls. Team trumpsters met with russians, pre-election, then lied about it.Pretend it was hillary who did that..im sure youll see my pov.

7. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," once again, "think so" and "know" aren't the same. While it is likely that Russia was involved in the DNC hacks, there is no evidence that Trump was involved in that or any other illegal activity.

8. lovemychris profile image76

How do you know that? You seem to have a lot of faith in trump. Do you even know anything about him? And frankly, i myself wonder how he got this far. His checkered life is in the newspapers! How did a money-laundering mobster get past checkpoints???

9. Misfit Chick profile image76
      Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

He got past checkpoints bcuz no one had managed to put his slimey butt in jail by the time he started running for prez, LoL! The same standards don't apply to Tman as did Hillary - cuz, you know, he's a white man being judged entirely differently.

10. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," If you have proof of Trump's guilt, I invite you to share it.

Catherine, the race card is usually a last resort. If you open with it you clearly don't have a substantive argument. If anyone was trying to put Trump in jail, prove it.

11. lovemychris profile image76

My country's intel agencies told me so. Ill wait for the airtight case. But boy, my instincts smell a big fat rat.
      Meanwhile,your man dumpy is wanting to try hillary for emails again....the third time. Deflect, lie. Its a real trump-o-rama sh*t show.

12. Shyron E Shenko profile image70
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Chris7800, trump can and has bought his way out of trouble and will continue to do as long as greedy men allow themselves to be bought. He is guilty of al the crimes that YD and AP, have stated.

13. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," your instincts aren't admissible in court. If Intel agencies have any evidence they've yet to reveal it. Still no evidence, just unproven claims.

Shyron, that's mere conjecture; if he's guilty, where's the proof?

14. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, i know. Thats what theyre working on, and what trump is trying to prevent. Guess the lock her up crowd only thinks it applies to dem women. Oh and people who smoke weed. Oh and women who have abortions. Oh and black guys who carry guns. Oh...etc

15. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," Since you've been reduced to playing the race/gender card I'll take that as a white flag. Bottom line, you need evidence and as far as anyone outside the Intel community knows, there is none.

16. lovemychris profile image76

You forgot the misogyny card! That didnt offend you? Im surprised, since one of trumps pastors says its a sin for moms to work. Another one says the bible gives rumpy the ok to bomb korean people! As ive asked before, where is the love? Agape!

17. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," I said "race/gender card." I think that covers misogyny. Changing the topic to race, gender, etc. is such a stale "smoke bomb," did you really think it was going to work? You still have no evidence of any crimes committed by Trump.

18. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, sorry about that. Was in a hurry. But its no card to be played, its who he is. Trump is a racist and a misogynist.people are fine with it because they got their way. Just dont ever say anything about any other politician. Ever. You lie w dogs...

19. chris7800 profile image80

"Yes Dear," Have you ever known somebody to try to change the subject when they're right?

We've seen no proof Trump committed a crime. That no evidence has been revealed (either legit or leaked) by Intel agencies leads me to suspect there's none.

20. lovemychris profile image76

Really? His boy manafort was raided by the fbi...AFTER he gave them his info. This means a judge had to issue the warrant to do it. This means potential crime was committed. This means manafort sings. Tic toc. Its dirty money don

21. chris7800 profile image80

The key words are "Manafort" and "POTENTIAL crime."

22. lovemychris profile image76

No kidding. You are the one whos having trouble here. You will not acknowledge there is potential crime! Just defend defend defend dirty don.

23. chris7800 profile image80

What? I kind of just did acknowledge there is a "potential crime." The trouble is you're trying to establish guilt by association; what's more, the "guilty' party hasn't been convicted of anything, or even arrested.

24. lovemychris profile image76

Do you know how building a case works? You should...we watched it for eight years on bill clinton, and the alt right has been trying to lock up hillary for decades. Fbi doesnt play around. When they come for you, its with intent to deliver. Tic toc!

25. chris7800 profile image80

Fact is, we still don't know what evidence (if any) against Trump exists; there very well may be none. Until the investigation reveals something, all one can do is speculate.

26. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, and make assumptions based on donalds past. And, of course, believe that 1+1=2. That helps.

27. chris7800 profile image80

The key word is "assumptions."

28. lovemychris profile image76

And? I have a right to mine, dont i? Didnt i have to listen to 2 years and continues today of crooked hillary, lock her up? Didnt i have to hear 8 years of birtherism? And who were both those assumptions from?? Oh yeah: fake prez trump! Putins puppet

29. chris7800 profile image80

You have a right to your assumptions and conspiracy theories, but they are not facts.

30. lovemychris profile image76

Well now, some of them are facts. Its a fact don jr, page, flynn met w russians and lied about it. Its a fact guliani told fox they had something to " turn this around". Its a fact roger stone tweeted about wikileaks podesta dump before it happened.

31. chris7800 profile image80

"Turn this around?' That could mean anything. Stone apparently got his info from Assange, not Russia. The Russia lawyer meeting seems pretty innocuous. If that's the best evidence you have it's not a compelling case and no there will be no arrests.

32. lovemychris profile image76

Omg! Im not trying this case!! Im stating things i believe. And your dismissal doesnt change anything. Mueller is doing his thing, and orange man will have to answer for it. In fact, white people will have to answer for it, too. The buck stops now.

33. chris7800 profile image80

"Things you believe" are not evidence. That you're falling back on the race card again is a pretty good indication you know that.

34. Ken Burgess profile image76
      Ken Burgessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"He is guilty of al the crimes that YD and AP, have stated."

I'm sure of it, there is no reason to doubt! 

ROTFLMAO  these threads are awesome.

35. lovemychris profile image76

Race isnt a card in america, its reality. Just ask the gop, who "had to say no to everything obama". And we watch as your man-baby tries to erase him from history. What i believe is in the process of being proven in an airtight case. They have tapes

36. chris7800 profile image80

There's "I believe" again; beliefs aren't facts. I do appreciate the irony of your denying the existence of the race card while playing it. "Erase him from history?" I'm picturing "Back to the Future," when Marty's siblings disappear from the photo.

37. lovemychris profile image76

Trump is dismantling everything obama put into place...the aca, justice dpt, climate change regs, everything. He half-azzed denounced his birtherism when pushed. You can use a different term, i choose mine. And for the hundred millionth time; waiting

38. chris7800 profile image80

So racism is the only reason to dismantle the dreadful ACA? Or withdraw from the flawed Paris climate accord? You can use whatever term you choose, but your chosen term is disconnected from reality. Fact is, Obama will always have a place in history.

39. lovemychris profile image76

Racism is the reason for "everything obama was for, we had to be against". And do some research. Trump has a long history of racism. Oh, and sexism is two men who use private servers prosecuting a woman for using one. Helluva party you've got there.

40. chris7800 profile image80

"Racism is the reason for 'everything Obama was for, we had to be against.' Predictable and inane response. Playing the race card is still an admission of defeat and an attempt to change the subject. You still have no evidence of crimes by Trump.

41. lovemychris profile image76

Racism is not a card, its reality in america. Again. And ad infinitum...you really havent learned that...even now? SMH. And you seem to have no clue how investigations work. Not my problem. Its in the hands of professionals. Lets see what they find.

42. chris7800 profile image80

There's a difference between racism and the race card. Nazis, KKK, Keith Ellison=racism. "Everybody who criticizes Obama is racist"=race card. Trump investigation is ongoing, no evidence revealed; "Let's see what they find" is what I've been saying.

43. lovemychris profile image76

Okay, youll need to show me where i said that. Cause i didnt. Trump, the teabaglicans in congress? Yeah, they qualify. And no, youve been saying i have no right to think hes guilty. Youve been saying they have nothing on him. How do YOU know that?

44. chris7800 profile image80

Where did you say it? "Racism is the reason for 'everything Obama was for, we had to be against.' Your accusation that all Republicans are racist=race card. When did I say that you have no right to think he's guilty or that they have nothing on him?

45. lovemychris profile image76

And? That was a republican member of congress, who i think are racists. I did not say every republican is a racist. And you keep telling me my evidence wont lead to arrests, its not my evidenc! Im not a prosecutor, simply stating my opinions.

46. chris7800 profile image80

You've made so many comments suggesting that all Repubs are racist, I don't have nearly enough characters to repeat them. That your opinions won't lead to arrests (true) doesn't mean that you can't think he's guilty or that they have nothing on him.

47. lovemychris profile image76

Ohhhh, caught ya! "Suggesting" is not saying, now is it? And thank you finally! I have a right to my opinions without having to prove them as if im in a court of law.After all, trump got to say obama wasnt born here for 8 years.Hes not better than me

48. chris7800 profile image80

Whether you're suggesting or saying it I think it still counts as playing the race card. And I never disputed whether or not you had the right to your opinions,

49. lovemychris profile image76

You keep telling me i have no evidence, my opinion isnt fact. As if i cant have an opinion without proving it. That shuts down my right to have one! And once again, racism is not a ploy to use. Its a fact of life. White people need to own up!

50. chris7800 profile image80

Just because your opinions aren't facts doesn't mean you're not entitled to them. You could have an opinion without proving it but debate is centered around opinions supported by facts.

Racism is not a ploy, but the race card is.

51. lovemychris profile image76

I gave you facts, you blew them off.Just like you blow off my opinion that the republicans in congress are racists. What facts do you have that theyre not? Why did they block him?Why filibuster more than any?Why yell liar at him, complain about golf!

52. chris7800 profile image80

I didn't blow them off, I explained why I don't find them compelling. Just my opinion. See, you just said " the Republicans in congress are racists." Why did they block, criticize, filibuster, etc.? Because they're Republicans and he is a Democrat.

53. lovemychris profile image76

What about birtherism; forcing him to show his birth certificate?The current prez did that.That also was politics? How about "food stamp prez"?Or "urban president"?dog whistles for the white supremacy ear. Sessions too racist to become judge. Now AG!

54. chris7800 profile image80

Birtherism=Trump likes conspiracy theories. Food stamp pres=increase in food stamps under Obama. AG racism accusations based on voter fraud case. He was asked by (black) officeholders to investigate and was only personally involved near end of case.

55. lovemychris profile image76

Really?When i claim 9/11 was inside job,im told i hate america. Should we say trump hates america because he believes conspiracy theories about a president? Or is it ok to spread conspiracies about a black prez? Obviously it is.He was rewarded for it

56. chris7800 profile image80

Trump was almost universally ridiculed for birtherism; I wouldn't call that a reward. 9/11 conspiracy theories are just too far off topic.

57. lovemychris profile image76

Aaaaaand, then made president of the usa. Plenty big reward if you ask me. Which is why i say good luck insulting any other politician fom here on out. A birther, a money-launderer, a fraud, accused of raping a 13 yr old girl, under rico invest..done

58. chris7800 profile image80

I would say he won in spite birtherism; everyone I know who voted for Trump thinks birtherism is ridiculous. Rape accusation was a hoax, no convictions for any of the other things.

59. lovemychris profile image76

So they think its ridiculous? Like a cute little speck on his character?How about thinking about it from obamas pov.How about you having to prove your americanness. How come obama the only candidate ever asked for birth certificate?illl tell u: kenya

60. chris7800 profile image80

Actually, there were allegations that Chester Alan Arthur was born in Canada. The eligibility of candidates including Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, John McCain, Barry Goldwater, George Romney and Charles Evan Hughes has also been questioned.

3. Ken Burgess profile image76
    Ken Burgessposted 6 years ago

If he is removed, Pence steps in.  Pence is one of the more articulate and Presidential individuals I have ever met.  I think he would be an excellent President that at would fill most people's idea of 'Presidential'...

I do think he could get far more done with Congress than either President Obama or President Trump have proven to be able to do.  Both of these men were antagonistic and outlandish in their approaches to handling Congress, Pence would be a breath of fresh air in that regard.

On the other hand, removing Trump does not solve the real problems in D.C. ... there is a reason why Trump had over 60 million people vote for him, and it isn't because those voters trust in the people running D.C.

Its a dangerous road to go down, he has millions who support him and would see his removal by a untrusted and corrupt Congress as proof that the system is broken, and that criminals/traitors have taken over the government.

There is nothing... let me make that clear... there is NOTHING the media or Congress (and their investigations) could say to the millions of Trump supporters that would convince them of his guilt.  These people have no trust in the media, or establishment, removing Trump would just prove their worst beliefs about the media and D.C. correct.

1. lovemychris profile image76

Pence is also a liar. He knew flynn was a foreign agent, and knew team trumpers met w russians. Hes also having his own email troubles. Surely, if religious people want to lock her up for emails, they should lock him up as well?? *giggles* silly me.

2. Misfit Chick profile image76
      Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I totally believe that last paragraph, which is why I don't think anyone is actively trying to remove him (beyond a few snarky Dems). Only Tfans trust him. We are well-aware of how manipulated they are; and no one wants to beat a dead horse.

3. lovemychris profile image76

You really dont get it  ether? Colluding with a foreign enemy to steal an election is what this is about. Not trumps infantile personality, the fight between he and the "establishment", whatever. Its aiding and abetting an enemy. A few snarky dems??

4. profile image0
    dummettposted 6 years ago

I find it extremely unlikely. As of August 13th 2017, it seems as though President Trump has done it all. I doubt anything else he does will grant him impeachment. Additionally, people think that you can just up and kick a president out but impeachment is so much more than that. Impeachment is a process.

Lets see what happens in his emoluments case. It is against the law for prez to make money off office while in there, or take foreign money. But maybe repubs will change the law for him. They control it all. We'll see what patriotism means to them.

5. bestcouponcode profile image60
    bestcouponcodeposted 6 years ago

No, There will be no chance for this. Initially, At the beginning days these kind of rumors spreaded. But now, Everything adjusted well in USA.

Hes under RICO investigation. The guy is a lifelong criminal. If he doesnt go, its dereliction of usa duty.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)