What are some of the ways to improve the quality of education?
There are myriad ways:
(1) Separate gifted, smart children from average children. Gifted, smart children should never be in classes w/average children as the lessons will be downgraded to suit the level of average children. Gifted, smart children should have specialized classes for them from elementary school levels.
(2) There should be more emphasis on children's talent proficiencies. Children's talents should be nurtured & encouraged by teachers as well as parents.
(3) If children are gifted, smart- they should be allowed to start at a higher grade or even be skipped a grade or two in order to function at their intellectual level.
(4) Zero tolerance for school bullies. Children who are school bullies should be permanently expelled from schools & placed into IS schools or reformatories.
(5) In high school, there should be emphasis placed on college & career preparation for smart/advanced students & vocational preparation for the more average students.
by Genna East2 years ago
What steps do you think we should take to improve our education system?I'd like to see more courses in our high schools that embrace the arts and the humanities, and performance-based assessments as opposed to...
by rebekahELLE5 years ago
Is public, high-quality Pre-Kindergarten a wise investment for the United States?President Obama has recently addressed the need for quality preschool education to be made available for every 4 year old in the US. ...
by Seckin Esen5 years ago
What should be done to improve education system?
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
(6 or more children per household) in the postmodern, 21st century United States, being fully cognizant of the fact that they will be subjecting their children to an extremely rudimentary and primitive socioeconomic...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.