What are some of the ways to improve the quality of education?
There are myriad ways:
(1) Separate gifted, smart children from average children. Gifted, smart children should never be in classes w/average children as the lessons will be downgraded to suit the level of average children. Gifted, smart children should have specialized classes for them from elementary school levels.
(2) There should be more emphasis on children's talent proficiencies. Children's talents should be nurtured & encouraged by teachers as well as parents.
(3) If children are gifted, smart- they should be allowed to start at a higher grade or even be skipped a grade or two in order to function at their intellectual level.
(4) Zero tolerance for school bullies. Children who are school bullies should be permanently expelled from schools & placed into IS schools or reformatories.
(5) In high school, there should be emphasis placed on college & career preparation for smart/advanced students & vocational preparation for the more average students.
by Seckin Esen 5 years ago
What should be done to improve education system?
by Genna East 3 years ago
What steps do you think we should take to improve our education system?I'd like to see more courses in our high schools that embrace the arts and the humanities, and performance-based assessments as opposed to "teaching to the test."
by rebekahELLE 5 years ago
Is public, high-quality Pre-Kindergarten a wise investment for the United States?President Obama has recently addressed the need for quality preschool education to be made available for every 4 year old in the US. Is this a wise investment to help equalize the educational/social needs of our...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|