Deep State: America created the Taliban

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (51 posts)
  1. Revirio profile image42
    Revirioposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/15726387_f1024.jpg
    1. This is going to be a long discussion, so bear with me. First, we have to understand that Afghanistan is a part that comes under the grand umbrella of the Indian culture. Afghanistan is a cultural extension of India. Afghanistan was a rich and thriving place. There were hundreds of local kings and land lords that ruled Afghanistan. England had ruled India and Pakistan, and amassed large fortunes thereof. Soviet Russia saw an opportunity in Afghanistan: The land of Afghanistan had no central government, and no central ideology that governments usually have. Soviet Russia wanted to test the system of Marxism on Afghanistan. It infiltrated Afghanistan (the borders of Russia and Afghanistan are very close), and trained, funded, and armed the sons of poor Afghan peasants, and inspired them to oust local land lords. These sons of poor peasants became war lords. Although these war lords were inspired by the idea of economic equality, they did not like the idea of a central government. Soviet Russia now wanted to decapitate all these war lords from their position of power. Kremlin understood that Afghans were interested in exploring their own culture more than they wanted to explore communism and a central government.

2. America saw that Afghanistan is going to be the next Cuba. So America, with the help of Pakistan, trained, funded, and armed the sons of ousted kings and land lords. This became the first Talibans. They were against Marxism, and were in favor of a central government. American machinery and intelligence were more capable than Soviet machinery and intelligence. The sons of ousted kings and land lords ousted the war lords, and established a central government. America was pleased for now. It asked the Taliban to eliminate and annihilate the war lords completely. The Taliban denied. They said that they wanted the source of Soviet machineries and input (i.e., the war lords) to be kept alive.

3. A son of a Afghan war lord, named Osama Bin Laden, was born. He understood that the reason of his hardships go all the way back to America. He wanted to reveal to the world what America has done to his father (made him a war lord without land and money). So he masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

4. America invaded Afghanistan. Although it completely annihilated the war lords, it could not destroy its own making: the Taliban.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image80
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What you have explained is very interesting. I was thinking the other day that Afghans seem to be like those from India. I have a friend who went to Afghanistan and reported that the people are very nice and sincere. Right now I feel very sorry for these people. They probably deserve better than Taliban rule. Perhaps they are too nice. It takes strength to keep a country. It takes strength to keep peace and wisdom to produce the prosperity that percolates from within the population and is not directly dependent on the central government for economic stimulus.

However, a strong central government is required to set forth and protect the boundaries established for the sake of freedom, required by the (all) people. After all, freedom in the form of a free society, (established by a representative government,) is required for the flourishing of all good things which humans naturally produce, such as the arts, free market enterprise, eduction, innovation of science and technology. (Not in that order... )

Now, if these people were given what has been given America ... say, a similar constitution, they might thrive, but alas, the Taliban has triumphed.

- and the question is: Who Let the Dogs Out?

PS "Could" seems to be the wrong word in your last sentence.
      what would be a better word?
      If you can come up with one, I will be unable to respond, further.
      And I would like to.

Revirioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

OK, can is the word.

2. Revirio profile image42

Thank you. It's nice chatting with you again. A mind of a similar caliber.

3. Revirio profile image42

"and the question is: Who Let the Dogs Out?"

Hegel!

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image80
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

Thank you. smile

America cannot destroy what it produced: the Taliban.

What you reveal, is a bit shocking!

So, essentially America has painted itself into a corner?

Or what? What are the consequences of what it has done.

OK, I'll stay here for some more time.

I think Afghanistan is going to become a democracy in the future. When will that happen, we don't know.

... with the Hegel / Deep State of America / influencers still wagging their tails? When will they stop?

It will happen before the 4th World War!

Yes, a couple of generations.

+1.

America has destroyed the real problem. The Talibans are not the core problem.

3. Revirio profile image42
    Revirioposted 3 years ago

It's 12:10 a.m. of the morning/night here. I need to go. I'll be back soon and chat with you. Take care. Bye for now. Peace.

Oh great. Open this can of worms and leave it for later! Thanks for nothing!

Lol. big_smile

big_smile

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Hegel?

Marxism is a Hegelian by-product.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

A body of devoted people must fight for a democratic representative government inspired by their own knowledge and motivation.

Perhaps those who come to America will become familiar with its constitution and potential, and go back and fight for their land and establish their own government (edited) sometime in the distant future.

I would guess that would be the only way a democracy in Afghanistan could possibly be established. It would take some sort of divine intervention.

The Afghans need computers. I don't know how it works on the silicon level. It's a magic to me!

Well, a representative democracy is being torn down over here by technological inventions, so ...  a lack of computers might work in their favor.

I seriously don't know how computers work. big_smile

I think Aliens brought this technology here to destroy ourselves with. Then they will take the planet.

big_smile

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
              Castlepalomaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, robot apocalypse matrix could happen. Out of top ten 100 billion billionaire, about 8 of them are technology.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

I'll let you go to sleep now ...  I gotta take on the day!
    Thanks for the fun, as always smile

Bye for now. smile

7. Misbah786 profile image81
    Misbah786posted 3 years ago

Nice story, although it's not entirely accurate. Finally, an answer to my earlier question, which I posed on numerous forums: who created the Talibans? Afghanistan, in my opinion, was never a part of the Subcontinent. Though from the Middle Ages to around 1750 the eastern part of Afghanistan was recognized as being a part of India. However, not true, I believe.

Afghanistan shares a relatively long history with Iran (called Persia in the West before 1935) and it was part of many Persian Empires such as Achaemenid and Sasanian dynasties.

The culture of Afghanistan is influenced by Islam. There are two official languages in the country; Dari and Pashto. Modernization has resulted in the infiltration of western influences into the Afghani culture, which is most profound in the country's major cities.

Iran is in the continent of Asia but it doesn't come under the great umbrella of subcontinent or its culture. So in my opinion Afghanistan shares a short history with subcontinent but was never a part of it.

The Indian subcontinent consists of 7 countries- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and the Maldives.

1. Misbah786 profile image81
        Misbah786posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am not gonna read it all. Lol! Explain it to me.

https://hubstatic.com/15727562.jpg

Your thoughts. Lol! Where does Buddhism fit in between? roll Is it the king who's falling in that chess big_smile I don't understand 'Sarcasm' very well. It is not a clever play, I believe

8. Misbah786 profile image81

Okay! I have read it now. It was interesting to learn more about Buddhism. I especially enjoyed learning about "the four noble truths." Thank you for sharing. smile

Here comes the truth again. The culture of Afghanistan is influenced by Islam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Afghanistan

https://www.mei.edu/publications/irans- … fghanistan

The figures according to 2010 of Buddhism in Afghanistan was < 0.1%   

Whereas, Islam is the main religion of Afghanistan and over 99.7% of Afghans are Muslims.

https://hubstatic.com/15727608.jpg

9. Misbah786 profile image81

Afghanistan is a mosaic of ethnic groups, and a crossroads between the East and West. It was an ancient focal point of trade and migration. The region of modern Afghanistan has seen many invaders come and go, including the Persians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, British and the Soviets. Afghanistan was created as a nation in 1747 by Ahmad Shah Durrani. In 1919, following the Anglo-Afghan wars, the country gained full independence from the UK over its foreign affairs.

Since 1979, Afghanistan has suffered almost continuous conflict, beginning with the Soviet invasion followed by a civil war and finally by the 2001 US invasion, in which the ruling Taliban government was toppled. In December 2001, the United Nations Security Council authorized the creation of an International Security Assistance Force. This force, composed of US and NATO troops, has been involved in assisting the government of President Hamid Karzai in establishing authority across the country.

The Arab Empire initially annexed parts of western Afghanistan in 652 AD, then conquered north of Afghanistan by 809 AD and administered that region as Khorasan. Over time much of the local population converted to Islam. The region of modern Afghanistan became the centre of various important empires, including the Ghaznavid Empire (962-1151), founded by a local Afghan ruler from Ghazni named Mahmud Ghaznavi. This empire was replaced by the Ghorid Empire (1151-1219), founded by another local Afghan ruler, Muhammad Ghori, whose domains laid the foundations for the Delhi Sultanate in India. ( The Real Truth and the links tied to India)

During the 19th century, following the Anglo-Afghan wars (fought 1839-1842, 1878-1880, and lastly in 1919) and the ascension of the Barakzai Pashtun dynasty, Afghanistan saw much of its territory and autonomy ceded to the United Kingdom. The UK exercised a great deal of influence, and it was not until King Amanullah Khan acceded to the throne in 1919 (see " The Great Game") that Afghanistan regained complete independence. During the period of British intervention in Afghanistan, ethnic Pashtun territories were divided by the Durand Line, and this would lead to strained relations between Afghanistan and British India – and later the new state of Pakistan – over what came to be known as the Pashtunistan debate.

The longest period of stability in Afghanistan was between 1933 and 1973, when the country was under the rule of King Zahir Shah. However, in 1973, Zahir's brother-in-law, Sardar Mohammed Daoud launched a bloodless coup. Daoud and his entire family were murdered in 1978 when the communist People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan launched a coup known as the Great Saur Revolution and took over the government.

Opposition against, and conflict within, the series of communist governments that followed, was considerable. As part of a Cold War strategy, in 1979 the United States government under President Jimmy Carter and National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski began to covertly fund and train anti-government Mujahideen forces through the Pakistani secret service agency known as Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), who were derived from discontented Muslims in the country who opposed the official atheism of the Marxist regime. In order to bolster the local Communist forces, the Soviet Union—citing the 1978 Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Good Neighborliness that had been signed between the two countries —intervened on December 24, 1979. The Soviet occupation resulted in a mass exodus of over 5 million Afghans who moved into refugee camps in neighboring Pakistan and Iran.

https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispe … nistan.htm

Thank you for sharing this. smile

(Not only you have a keen mind, you are very studious as well.)

Thank you! I believe, On the surface, the desert and the ocean are desolate realms. Both worlds are deceptive and frightening. Both are brimming with hidden life. The only thing that stands between you and seeing what lies beyond the bleak surface is your bravery.
        So, we should dare to break the surface and sink. The truth is always found at great depths.

Blessings!!

+1.

10. Misbah786 profile image81

Text copied from one of your above statements: "America has destroyed the real problem. The Talibans are not the core problem." What do you think the real problem was? Was it the evacuation of US army from Afghanistan?

11. Misbah786 profile image81

I assume you are unsure of the true nature of the problem. Lol! I'm still eager to hear your take on it. A deeply profound state. Lol! wink

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

The wealthy found a greater profit and distraction
      It's called, covid.

Lol! big_smile
        So is that a deep state. I thought we were discussing the Talibans here.

Forget politics, it's the greed of the wealthy that has been the source of the problem, always.

Oh! I completely agree with you. Some people, on the other hand, like disputing facts. Lol! It was never what had been on display for such a long time. smile It’s like a ride “Merry-go-round” big_smile

The vicious merry go round could turn into matrix of robot/zombies if we have no control over our own bodies. Like from the vaccines.

How is the middle east, thinking or handling it? Or about this world covid order, right now?

Can't say about the complete middle East but Pakistan is doing very well. The World Health Organisation (WHO) said Pakistan was among countries from whom the international community should learn how to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1578971

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coro … /pakistan/

Something more interesting and informative is here:

https://thediplomat.com/2021/09/the-us- … ghanistan/

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/s … ghanistan/

Pakistan and Bangladesh have lower covid deaths than Canada and 5 or 6 times the population. Africa is another area of low covid levels.

12. MG Singh profile image63
    MG Singhposted 3 years ago

There is no doubt that America created the mujahedin organization to fight the Russians and there is an old Rambo movie that starts with a tribute to the mujahedin. Later this was removed but as far as the Taliban is concerned it metamorphosized from the mujahedin and was a direct creation of the Pakistan army ISI in 1992. The chief of the Pakistan ISI general Durrani has confirmed this in his book.  Pakistan had the mistaken concept of defense in depth and they were one of the three countries in the world which recognized the Taliban when it came to power in 1996. I am frankly a little surprised at the naivety of the Pakistan political leadership and people like Imran Khan who has been talking about the victory of the Taliban as the shackles have been broken. I wonder what shackles he's talking about because the Taliban rule was very regressive as far as women and human rights is concerned and they are now going about it in the same manner and God forbid if the Taliban and its ilk come to power in Pakistan, what is going to happen.? But my knowledge of Pakistan shows that the majority of the people are not in favor of the Taliban but nobody wants to come out openly. it is something like Adolf Hitler winning the election on the minority vote and then everybody joining Hitler. The minority overlorded in Germany and I sincerely hope the same thing does not happen in Pakistan. In any case, the majority don't want Taliban rule.

13. Misbah786 profile image81

I'm expecting that no one knows Pakistan better than a Pakistani here. None of the Islamic countries, including Pakistan, can deny the Taliban until they obey Shari'a law.

Not gonna go into the discussion again of "who created the Talibans" as the forum clearly explains it well. 

Actually, I'm very impressed. If people believe that Pakistan is to blame for the United States' defeat in Afghanistan. How a third-world country might cause harm to a superpower country. If that's the case, it's really surprising, no?

Imran Khan is the best leader in the world. He is a voice not only for the rights of his country, but also for the rights of the entire Muslim community. How can anyone forget how he tried to bring the issue of IOK to the attention of the international community?

I dream a future in which Asian countries would unite together and will combine to form a state strong enough to confront anyone who stands in their way of progress. I also believe that if this occurs, the Taliban, also known as the Mujahedeen, will be the major player in the game.

I also dream a bright future for IOK. Where females are not safe from their own country's army. India and Pakistan have not progressed because they are unaware of their own power.

Everything will change the day they'll stop fighting with each other, and that day isn't far away.

I was about to leave this forum conversation, but the most recent post drew me back in. Lol!

Peace!

Why leave,? your a positive loving force.

Thank you for your kindness, Castlepaloma. I guess I speak facts based on true knowledge, which not everyone enjoys hearing. smile

I appreciate your kind thoughts regarding me. You, too, are a very positive person, as my fan mail on your profile attests. wink

I had a great time conversing with you on various forums. Thank you!

Many blessings to you!! smile

+1.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)