jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (27 posts)

"TEA PARTY activists assemble in Nevada desert town"

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image60
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tea_party_rally

Short analysis: This group includes SARAH PALIN and therefore HAS NO CREDIBILITY

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She sure drew a huge crowd for someone having "no credibility".

And said a lotta things the Administration didn't wanna hear.

2. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

Lets nuke'm!!
    http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/atombomb.gif big_smile

1. Danny R Hand profile image59
      Danny R Handposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your after my heart!

2. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Not No but Hell No!!!!

3. Ralph Deeds profile image67
    Ralph Deedsposted 7 years ago
    1. SparklingJewel profile image78
      SparklingJewelposted 7 years agoin reply to this

...if I went looking for that kind of stuff to watch, I would be worried too hmm

1. Ralph Deeds profile image67
        Ralph Deedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this
        1. profile image0

What the heck WAS that video?

Anyway, the main thought that hit me while watching "Hitler" rave about how Republicans have no ideas, was
          the fact that sometimes, yeah even in a nation in economic crisis,  the best policy is to WAIT THINGS OUT.

Besides, it's not true that Republicans had no ideas.

I for one am so tired of Obama "experimenting" with our nation.
          (That's what he called it in a tv interview I saw---an experiment).

The Republican Party might have lost some face and some ground,  but at least it normally doesn't advocate "experimenting" with our national security, our national morale, our money, our jobs, our health care system, our education system, our morale and our morality.

Have I said Obama's policies stink?
          Well, I'll say it again.

REALLY? The Iraq war experimented with our national security, Lack of financial regulation covers morale, money and jobs. Education? No child left behind, hell they ALL got left behind. Morale and morality? Abugrad, the dungeon we have in cuba, Torturing people to obtain information, I thought we were suppose to be better people than that. It's correct to question political motives and actions, but don't dismiss the actions of those who happen to be in your party.

1. profile image0

Uh oh.
              We're in danger of getting into the discussion about how torturing suspected terrorists or terrorists is EVEN comparable to condoning the killing of an unborn child, aren't we?!

I will NEVER make the decision to abort MY child. What somebody else decides is between them and God. And if we expect people to honor our troops and NOT TORTURE THEM, then we need to honor our word which we gave when WE SIGNED the Geneva Convention treaties.

1. SparklingJewel profile image78
                  SparklingJewelposted 7 years agoin reply to this

not saying I agree, but the Geneva Convention does not apply to terrorist, so I have heard, but don't know why

Because terrorists are not a soveigrn nation. But I believe we are dealing with amoral issue here. If the oppisite little league team is cheating, would'nt it be appropriate to beat that team without cheating. It's a moral principle. Were either for it, or were not. Which is it?

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
          Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brilliant.  That guy knows his Republicans

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

hmm...
    Danny, Are you and StormRyder serious?
    One little smiley icon ...kinda doesn't...make up for the idea of nuking conservatives....

No I am Not serious! I'm serious about never wanting another republican, and a number of democrates to ever hold office again. I hope I say this without offending anyone. I am so tired of getting the same ole crap from both democrates and republicans, and year after year, people keep supporting these parties. How much dryf$#&%^* does it take for people to get tired of thier bullcrap? I mean really, are we stupid?!!!

5. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

Not stupid.

...Americans should be able to go about their daily business and trust that their representatives are doing the job we pay 'em to do.

If we have to do their jobs for them, we might as well BE the ones in Office.

I think all the crap has watered down the Republican Party.
    Not the Party's Platform (unless Michael Steele has managed to somehow change that), but the Party itself.

I'd rather lose Elections and retain the Party values than to win with a watered-down Platform.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image67
      Ralph Deedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Works for me! I hope Palin runs with Glenn Beck.

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Who would be on top?

6. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

The left has always felt life is one big social experiment. Here they want to be Europe and want anything American to just go away. Every apologetic social experiment has failed to serve the best interests of America. The welfare and quota systems have done nothing but stifle the drive to suceed.

7. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I thought Palin was too radical and too far right until recently. Now I'm thinking it might take someone like her to temper our uber liberal congress!

working