jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Government can't run healthcare programs

1. profile image66
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

Just more reasons not to let government run anything, let alone the monster that is healthcare.
    According to AP:
    Medicare and Medicaid are scammed for more than 80 BILLION dollars a year. 
    One person in LA -$1 million
    Two sisters in Dearborn MI-$9 million
    One woman in CA-$17 million
    Three brothers-now in Cuba-$119 million

How much good could have been done with this money that was stolen from American taxpayers?
    How many of you know someone that is scamming for money they are not entitled to?

This is money out of our pockets.  This is money that could help save children, among others.  This is money that could reduce the national debt.  This is money that could provide thousands of jobs. 

Now the government wants to run healthcare, or at least control it.  Fool me once, shame on them, fool me twice, shame on me!

2. Paul Wingert profile image77
    Paul Wingertposted 6 years ago

As if this doesn't happen in the private sector. Get real.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image59
      BillyDRitchieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But, but, the government was supposed to get it right!  Weren't they?

(Sarcasm off)

3. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

"This is money out of our pockets.  This is money that could help save children, among others.  This is money that could reduce the national debt.  This is money that could provide thousands of jobs."

So is the 700 billlion that was just given to people like Russshhhhhhh, so they can hoard more wealth.

You have NO argument there. That stupid tax-cut made any and all wasteful spending arguments null and void.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image59
      BillyDRitchieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You, know, LMC, there is more to life than envying the wealth and success of others......

working