Obama Doesn't Care About Job Creation PROOF!

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (13 posts)
  1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/02/22/jud … g-permits/
    And he uses every tactic to avoid democracy and the rule of law to achieve his ends and impose his agenda on the rest of us! This is an unconscienable abuse of power and a perfect example of how Obama is destroying our economy and our country simply because HE believes he's doing what's best for us!

1. junko profile image70
      junkoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lies, Lies, Lies everyday from the right. Forums are used as lie boxes for slow learners and those who love attention. The right oviously don't care about jobs and you are fooling only yourselves. If forums had to make sense to be posted the right wouldn't and couldn't post dumb stuff everyday.

lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well where are the lies??? Are facts lies simply because YOU say they are? Are YOU some sort of expert that has facts to dispute those presented in the article or are you simply another left wing zealot that backs your party no matter what they do or say? Get real!!

1. kirstenblog profile image78
          kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Replace left with right and you are describing yourself to a tee. Your party is every bit as corrupt as the other guys party, and until people like yourself realize it, corruption in government will continue unchallenged. Clean up your own party before you start pointing out the dirt on the other party.

The difference is my party wants a smaller government with less spending which equates to less coruption... your party the exact opposite... and your party wants to make all the people slaves to government! !

1. kirstenblog profile image78
              kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My party? Not my party. I go independent, or throw my vote away as they say. I would rather make a small statement with my vote then vote for someone I believe to be both corrupt and dangerous for the people. I was taught that you should vote for the guy you think is likely to be a good leader, so didn't and wouldn't vote for a candidate because of their party and usually I try to find out who the independent candidates are. Vote for the lesser of two evils and you still have evil ruling you at the end of the day. Put it this way, who you gonna vote for, Satan or The Devil? Or throw your vote away on some third party to send a message (of sorts)?

Of course that's your choice though I don't know why indepents can't be corrupt too. In any case by voting that way your vote is wasted and your message isn't heard by the corrupt forces in power, but if that helps you sleep better at night so be it.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60
        Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lord knows I'VE never heard the "left" lie.

i'm so happy that Obama has shut down Gitmo, ended the iraq and afghan wars, and is NOT bombing Pakistan right now!

It's a good thing.

2. DTR0005 profile image61
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Want the truth? Neither the Right nor the Left can "create" jobs. They both are good at slinging that bullsh1t rhetoric around. All the government can do to create jobs, other than hiring Federal employees, is to offer bribes to business in the way of tax deals. Maybe business will bit, maybe they won't - if they do "bite" it only as good till the bribe runs out.  And we know where that has gotten us in the past. The Left is hamstrung as well.
      So when ANY POLITICIAN tells you, and they all do, they are all about job creation, they are lying - either side. Hard-core capitalists strive in every way possible to eliminate jobs - it costs them money, eats into the bottom line. And hard-core liberals think the answer is in union labor, solidarity, other BS...
      We are in and have been in a post-industrialist era for a while now. Industrial jobs are, sadly, a thing of the past for the most part. But we hang on because "Mr. and Mrs Bluecollar" believe that the "good ole days" are a coming back and the simple-minded have fingers to vote with...

I don't disagree... but I do believe that taxing less and regulating less leads to more capital available for investment.  The USA is still the worlds leading manufacturer in spite of a long decline.

2. junko profile image70
        junkoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

DTR0005:  We are post-industial in america by choice. The choice was made that what ever industry that is still profitable in the world today is more profitable off shore. We still use products today that we used 40 or 50 years ago, and the industry that produce cars,  furniture, house whole appliances, clothing etc. are not profitable in america. most of those products we still use and is made in China.  Post- industry and post american small business, which can't compete with Wal-Mart.  Is Protectionism by choice or circumstances the only solution. DTR0005  I know what you say is true, but I hate the fact that my children and grandchildren will face a declined what was good about america.

1. DTR0005 profile image61

Junko, I hate it too. Believe me. When I was a lot younger, I was idealistic - believed that our system was the finest in the world. I have seen it go down the tubes, I have seen my home state turn into a ghost town of rust. I don't want to believe that protectionism is the answer. I am not sure what to believe anymore. It saddens me really to think that an average man with average ability can't sustain himself let alone a family.

3. DTR0005 profile image61

And Lady, when are you going to "come out" and admit who you are working for on here??? My bet is it's the Dems. Your rhetoric makes every conservative look like a knuckle-dragger - and that may very well be the point....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)