Obama Claims Tea Party Are Racists With Subterrainian Agenda

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (26 posts)
  1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … s_sub.html

Beck once called Obama a racist and I disagreed. Beck later apologized for his remarks but now I wonder was he right? If Obama isn't a racist he sure likes to use race to his political advantage!

1. wormdo profile image60
      wormdoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

To be honest in my experience the Tea Party members I've ever met have been pretty racist.

lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah... sure I don't doubt that some are... just like some democrats are... but its wrong to project that onto an entire group... that would be like me saying all Muslims are terrorists.

Well yes, naturally. I mean, within any group everyone's going to be different. Like you could get a group of brunettes together and say they're all clever but obviously there's going to be some morons in there.

The thing is, a lot of the Tea Party beliefs are based on racism, or dislike for people who aren't white Americans. So while of course not every member of the Tea Party ever is racist, it's more likely that a Tea Party member will be racist than it is that just an ordinary person on the street will be.

Oh I see... so I guess I CAN say that its more likely a Muslim will be a terrorist then the average person on the street... oh and I guess I can also say its more likely a black person is a criminal then the average person on the street since they are the dominate race arrested and imprisoned... do you see how ignorant that sounds...

Black people are arrested more frequently because of institutionalized racism that means they are more likely to be charged and convicted, not more likely to commit. But that's another topic entirely.

1. tony0724 profile image60
                tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think there is plenty of data that will poke holes in that theory. Obama and the administration are doing what all liberals do , play the race card.

Racism still exists, unfortunately, and it's not "playing the race card" to say so and point out when it's happening.

1. tony0724 profile image60
                    tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are right racism does still exist we have a US Atty General who practices it regularly. As the Tea Party grows in power Obama just like Pelosi has to marginalize them with derogatory terms because they are starting to get some clout.

2. lady_love158 profile image60

Oh yeah... right... racism drives them to murder rape and rob their own kind! Lol get real!!

2. profile image53
      TexasPatriotposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tea partiers are racist???
      That's what Obama would like you to think.
      He pulled the racist card and preyed on white guilt to get elected the first time and he'll do it again!

RACIST???
      Read his books!  In a sane world having these comments out in print would have knocked him out of the race!

From Dreams from My Father, “ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’, “The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART." Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father: “THAT HATE HADN'T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’, “There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’, 'I VOWED THAT I WOULD NEVER EMULATE WHITE MEN whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE, THE BLACK MAN, SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF, THE ATTRIBUTES OF MARTIN AND MALCOLM, DUBOIS AND MANDELA' Barack Hussein Obama

From The Audicity of Hope: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

From The Audicity of Hope: After graduating from college, Obama eventually went to Chicago to interview for a job as a community organizer. His racial attitudes came into play as he sized up the man who would become his boss: “There was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. “A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.”

From The Audacity of Hope:..'the white race...“that ghostly figure that haunted black dreams.”

From “Dreams”: (after making his first visit to Kenya, he wrote of being disappointed to learn that his paternal grandfather had been a servant to rich whites. that the revelation caused)“ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House n-----".

From The Audacity of Hope: “We are no longer just a Christian nation,” he argues in “Audacity,” which was published last year. “We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

From 'Audacity': “Her memories of the Christians who populated her youth were not fond ones,” Obama wrote. “For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness.”

“Malcolm X’s autobiography seemed to offer something different,” Obama wrote. “His repeated acts of self-creation spoke to me; the blunt poetry of his words, his unadorned insistence on respect, promised a new and uncompromising order, martial in its discipline, forged through sheer force

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM".

From ‘Dreams of my Father’, "IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL" "..I STUDIED THE KORAN.."

From ‘Audacity of Hope: "LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM...."I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE".

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION.."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200801 … icle-obama

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200801 … icle-obama

Don't believe it?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zM5ldO35A
      From his own mouth!!

Get educated on Obama:
      http://www.theobamafile.com/index.html

1. DTR0005 profile image60
        DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

No I wouldn't make the generalization that the Tea Party are racists. I would say, having read a lot of their literature and their propoganda, that they are highly manipulated - like chess pieces. They are overwhelmingly middle-age, white, protestant, and have a feeling of being disenfranchised, marginalized in their own country. The Tea Partiers I have spoken directly with truly believe that this is a white, Christian country and fear that if other "competing" ethnicities/religions "take hold" they will lose their country.
        Fair accessment? The Tea Party has a strong following in the South, the American Southwest, and the Plain States.
        Does this qualify as "racist?" Yeah, probably in the strictest definition as wanting one "race or religion" to dominate over another is by definition saying one is "better" or "more holy" than the other. But on the other hand, no - I don't believe the Tea Partiers are second only to the KKK, but both idealogies stem from the same source - a fear that the "white race" will lose its standing in this country.
        The thing the Tea Partiers don't appear to see is that, at least economically, their "standing" in this country has been threatened and is being threatened by the very same "financial system" they themselves hold as a religion - unbridled capitalism. It isn't the Moslems or the Blacks in the United States that are shipping jobs overseas to "fatten the bottom line." Blacks, Hispanics, and Moslems don't control the flow of money, the banking industry, etc, etc. If every African-American - man, woman, or child had voted in 2008 for Obama, it still wouldn't have put him in office. Do the math.
        So the Tea Partiers' anger is righteous, but like nearly everything in politics, it is misdirected at the wrong target. These very same agitators who fund the Tea Party are the same people/business interests that are quick on selling their supporters' best interest out.

Bottom line is this: Follow the money.

2. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 13 years ago

Eric Holder is a racist and he is definitely not a Tea Party member.

3. AnnCee profile image66
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Sheesh I've been to four tea party rallies in two different states.  I've never had any sort of indication whatsoever of any racist activity.  There were black candidates and many black tea party supporters at two of the events.  There were a few college age kids, lots of older people, some little children.  Some people were selling stuff.  Some people had various petitions.  There was music.  One meeting was along the busiest thoroughfare in town.  We got lots of people honking and giving us thumbs ups, hundreds and hundreds.   I counted four thumbs down and nine flip offs.

You liberals who say these things about the tea party ought to get out and see for yourselves who these people are and what they talk about.

Race is a handy card.   And racism is the meat and potatoes of liberalism.  Without it the Democrat party has NOTHING.

4. Aficionada profile image79
    Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

yikes !!

Let me see if I can pick my jaw up off the floor so that I can try to answer this.

Nope.  Can't do it.  Can't be done.  Jaw's still down there.

Surely it would not surprise you to learn that when people run around making up their own definitions of words, there's a good likelihood that others will say, "Nope, that's not what that word means." Or would it?

5. profile image52
    Iconoblasterposted 13 years ago

Hey there Tex, how about providing some proof of what Obama thinks about the Tea Party?  Other wise we would be debating your OPINION, not facts.

1. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We don't do debating facts here, only opinions smile

2. profile image53

"The Obama File Archive is an open website that documents the life and times of Barack Hussein Obama II.  It is a responsible, opposition resource.  I have no requirement to be "fair and balanced." 

Nuff said!

1. profile image53

The author of  'The Obama File' is an admitted Liberal, however; the states that if anyone can send in links to prove any of the information is not true then he will remove it.
          That's fair.
          He is merely taking information from Obama's books, speeches, articles and matter of record and archiving them.
          Don't agree with some of the info? Then send in links to prove it's not true.
          He will remove it.

The United States Library of Congress has selected TheObamaFile.com
          for inclusion in its historic collection of Internet materials

http://theobamafile.com/LibraryOfCongress.html

I'm not really interested in what he says beyond the fact that he states "no requirement to be fair and balanced".
            At that point it loses any right to be cited as a fair and balanced critique and further more does not support your argument.

6. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 13 years ago

I do object to the lie - as in deliberate falsehood -  in the title of this post. The frequent departure from the truth is what we have come to expect from LaLo. The article she links to has no such claim from Obama. Just a comment some one else made at a dinner, which Obama did not dispute.

"A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to "take back" their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn't dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a "subterranean agenda" in the anti-Obama movement-a racially biased one-that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it. "

He agreed that there was a "subterranean agenda" in the anti-Obama movement-a racially biased one-that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it. "

Do you even read your own posts? Are you so ideologically blind you can't see the suggestion by Obama the Tea Party is racist?
      http://www.teapartypatriots.org/mission.aspx

Show me where the Tea Party is racist!

7. profile image52
    Iconoblasterposted 13 years ago

Geez Tex!  The site you reference admits that they " I cherry-pick it and archive it here".  Cherry picking?  No other source other than the website itself is calling it a fair fact filled source.

He has proved it to those he had to prove it to.  Why should he continue to placate folks like yourself who simply believe what they want to believe even in the face of overwhelming evidence that what you believe is false?

Go here: http://www.procon.org/
    Or here:  http://cookpolitical.com/
    Or here:  http://sunlightfoundation.com/about/
    Or here:  http://www.factcheck.org/
    Or here:  http://www.bipartisanpolicy.org/

I could go on but I doubt you will even take the time to look at them as you simply want to believe what you want to believe whether it is true or not.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)