jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

would you kill for a good parking space?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

... good parking spaces are hard to come by,especially in a large metropolitan city like Manhattan.

"She hit first," said Oscar Fuller, 35, outside of the Manhattan Criminal Courthouse.

A grand jury on Monday indicted Fuller on one count of felony assault stemming from a parking dispute he had with Lana Rosas, 24, last month.

According to court documents, Fuller was looking for a parking spot in Manhattan on February 25 when he saw Rosas holding a spot for her boyfriend.

Police said an argument then ensued and Fuller punched Rosas so hard she fell into a coma and the man fled the scene

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41955135/ns … ?GT1=43001

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image90
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is typical of a media driven society that encourages all to worship inflated fiat currency controlled by European bankers that seek their new world order of Zion.

You'll see more of the same, Mammon is a blood drinking "god," and the media denies any responsibility for encouraging murderous materialism while all the while feeding the fires.  Put a hammer through a television screen today, and you'll feel better about the whole thing, I promise.

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 6 years ago in reply to this

???????????
        the guy has anger issues and hits when upset....

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image90
          Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why was he upset???  Was he late for work???  Is work and making the almighty dollar so important, and such a stressor that he'd kill in the ensuing frustration??

That's the angle that I'm imagining, of course I could be wrong.

2. Midnight Oil profile image88
    Midnight Oilposted 6 years ago

Road rage is getting worse... Me, I create parking spaces with great success, so never have this problem.

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Manhattan is notorious for a lack of parking....i can't imagine the Isle of Man having a parking problem..wink

working