jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

The Fed Hates Freedom!

1. Evan G Rogers profile image77
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

Hey all, Here's an article from my hero, Ron Paul.

He talks about the fight that the Fed put up against Bloomburg to get the basic information of "Who did you pay, and how much did you pay?" revealed to the public.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul731.html

2. lovemychris profile image56
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

We never did find out who profitted from the short-sale of stocks on 9/11 either, did we?

My hunch is they are the same people.What'ya think?

3. AnnCee profile image69
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago
  4. lovemychris profile image56
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

I've read solari; she has an excellent article on how Chavez escaped the neo-kook gang!
    Said, NO! I will run my country MY way.
    Apparently, ole Saddam did too....was going to forego petrol dollars and use the euro instead.
    Now I read that Ghaddafi was doing the same...was going to nationalize the banks and oil fields, kicking the West out of his booty-stash.

Now that Libya is under Central federal bank, apparently, there are only 4 countries in the WHOLE world!!! left without one:

Iran; North Korea; Sudan; and Cuba.

Ahhhh--Iran!

well, here's a very interesting interview:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4692 … man-spirit

5. Evan G Rogers profile image77
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

Once again, it's amazing that more people don't see the connection between "printing money out of thin air" and "invading countries without a declaration of war".

The current tea-party is trying to make the budget some $60B smaller... NEWSFLASH!! The Federal Reserve made trillions out of thin air in the past 10 years!!

1. lovemychris profile image56
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

NEWSFLASH:The Tea-Bags car nothing about making it smaller--they care about getting rid of their pet causes.

They are not even TOUCHING 88% of "the budget". They are full of bullarkey.

AND-they increased the deficit 70 bil a year with their tax cuts.
      And, there have been NO JOBS come out of it.....like always.
      They promise thin air to help their own.

ps: when is Bachmann going to pay back that quarter mil?
      Tea-Phony.

6. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago

I got a news flash for you. ALL of the US cost of WWII was from money printed out of thin air. We followed that act with two decades of prosperity for the middle class.

7. Moderndayslave profile image61
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

Didn't Nixon end our currency being backed by gold? Imagine how much money our country could save if we brought our troops home from the neo-con crusades and tell the fed to shove their unconstitutional interest payments? Stop printing fiat paper and back our currency by whatever resources we have, gold, silver and land if need be.There are people that feel all of our reserve gold has been looted anyway.

Yes, Christopher Story did a lot of reporting on that on his Global Analysis site.
      He is dead now....and he was saying people were out to kill him.

Tungsten bars....or something.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image77
      Evan G Rogersposted 6 years agoin reply to this

hell's yeah.

Actually, FDR did the majority of the gold-dollar connection when he made it ILLEGAL to own gold (no act of congress, he did this through an executive order).

Actually, for "conpsiracy" minds...FDR was very much Illuminati bloodlines. Nixon wasn't!
        Which is supposedly why they humiliated him like they did.

and then turned around and forgave him. So sweet, aren't they? hahaha

working