jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

The royal wedding

1. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Poor old kate has no friends attending and only her immediate family will be there. William has loads of friends attending. Why should Kate's family have to pay thousands of pounds for all this?

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do they? the British taxpayers are paying for the wedding. And anyway, Kate's parents are multi-millionaires themselves.

oh and thousands? Look millions!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I heard lots of both of their friends are coming...they have a lot of the same friends. Even ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends are invited.

seanorjohnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My source is the Daily Mirror and only one person was mentioned as a mutual friend.There will def  be no dodgy uncles attending.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm going by what I heard on CTV.

2. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Daily Mirror has been known for being economical with the truth. Many of William and Kate's friends are mutual considering they both attended the same university.

Honestly Izzy only one guest can be considered a friend of both.No University friends are invited except a staff member.

1. jaymelee23 profile image62
              jaymelee23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why should British taxpayers pay for all the security and such for this event? The families throwing the wedding should be accountable for it. Not the taxpayers.

I sort of thought the Royal family should pay for it. kate has only got 5 guests max. Strange that her family should pay thousands,

1. jaymelee23 profile image62
                  jaymelee23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe they're following the tradition that the bride's family pays for the wedding. Who knows...

working