jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

News Flash ,Oh ...My God , We're broke ......

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

What is the new presidential administrations answer to all of our nations  problems???  No energy policy whatsoever ,  escalating food gasoline and health care costs , The supreme courts  rolling over  and allowing corporations equal or more  constitutional rights than the individual,  An out of control military industrial complex , the NASA  boondogling cost overruns , Two out of controled spending nation building wars at once , A senate and congress run by total career idiots . Organized labor running every political office in the country and  a failing and out of date early education system.  What are they going to do to bring everything back under control ?.......They are not going to give gram and grampa thier social security checks!!!! That is going to save us all !

2. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

More of the same and worse most likely.They have a nice little loop for money changing hands,why mess it up? They will promise the world to get elected but we will get,more of the same.Oh yeah and the bill.

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
      Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

More of the same,If you have money you too can break the law,
      http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/ … J820110720

3. starme77 profile image88
    starme77posted 6 years ago

oh they are working on the broke thing  they are working on the north american union where we all have the same currency see  they have to break everyone or at least advertise on tv and stuff that we are so freaking broke .. whatever... its just all a game towards that microchip , one currency and then eventually ... no money just cards and microchips .... sad .. but its whats happening

4. ahorseback profile image46

I think perhaps if its the chem~trails over the white house! They may be going insane because  of exposure to thier own methane exausts!

5. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago
  6. ahorseback profile image46

Moderndayslave ..Yes !, Im glad others think like me! That link couldn't say it better!

7. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

"Bin Ladin may have been killed, but he won. He bankrupted the world and made Americans into cowards and sheep."

It wasn't Bin Laden...until you name the real enemy...you are swatting at flies.

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
      Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We know better

2. ahorseback profile image46
      ahorsebackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Americans are becoming cowards and sheep all by themselves ........selfishness ,  greed and corrupt minds and hearts.  Our great new leaders  have done more to bankrupt America than Bin -Bin man!    Congress and senate  have all but destroyed America from within !   Obama  has paid back those who elected and financed him in spades !   Geigner , Poulson ,  and every labor union from  AfFL CIO , to the NEA  has benefited more from  this administration than  the unemployed or the  hungry  !    NASA ,  and G.M.   get more attention than  veterans  or the elderly.....Hows you're  401  lately ?      Hows you job  ?

8. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 6 years ago

You said it so well I have nothing to add, ahorseback, other than,

MAY I VOTE FOR YOU IN THE NEXT ELECTION, IF THERE IS ONE?

9. ahorseback profile image46

Oh Paradise , although politics interests me I am not cut out for the gaming thats involved  . I would however consider being  the King ! Thank you though.LOL

working