jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (19 posts)

Obama Continues To Be A Great Success!

1. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://m.cnbc.com/id/44532025

Yes, his policies are on track to destroying America and "fundamentally transforming" the nation into a state of equal misery with everyone out of work, on food stamps and with their homes in foreclosure while the government borrows to dole out assistence amd prints money to inflate away our debt!

1. profile image0
      Nick Lucasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

well according to Obama's admin food stamps are a stimulus and create jobs........how can these people even say things like this with a straight face lol

lady_love158posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Lol! Yes and unemployment grows the economy! So i guess higher unemployment rates will ultimately lead to growth in the GDP... ah so the Obama plan is to lay everyone off to properity! Lol

1. profile image0
          Nick Lucasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

well today they said last week's unemployment claims were 438,000...so I guess he is a success! haha

2. Randy Godwin profile image95
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Because the money goes into the pockets of those growing the food and other products just as it does when the ordinary citizen buys food at the grocery store. 

The more products sold, the more people it takes to produce and sell the food.  Do you think these folks are working for nothing?  Even those involved with handling the food stamp program spend their salary, which is taxed again.

Not saying it's the best scenario, or the best way of creating jobs, but it does indeed create jobs which aids some workers and also puts money back into our economy.  My face is still straight, too!  smile

Follow the money! The money to provide food stamps and unemployment came OUT of the pockets of working people, people that would have spent that money if they still had it, so the net "gain" is ZERO to the economy.

1. Randy Godwin profile image95

I've asked you repeatedly not to address me again, LuLu!  I always feel like I need a bath after you speak to me!  I do not converse with paid political posters no matter which side they are employed by.  Don't do it again.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
              Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years agoin reply to this

There are LOTS of paid propaganda scum on the forums - how can we get rid of them,  Randy?

Believe me - paid propaganda pushers are scum, in my opinion.

The only way is not to respond to them, Wesman.  This is why I've asked this particular person not to address me on these forums. Apparently she cannot resist it.  It's a paid per post type of deal I suppose.  I don't wish to help her earn a penny in this manner.  smile

1. profile image60
                  MoneyOrderposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This system is designed to keep everybody dissatisfied. Most of us vote every four years only to get the same results. But its good to see hard times affecting everybody and not just the blacks, I know that's an awkward comment but there are people in this world that don't care at all unless the same problems are happening to them. So whites and asians welcome to the club because you are in this misery too like it or not.

2. Repairguy47 profile image59
                Repairguy47posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I wish someone would tell me how to get paid to do this.

Convince some one you know what you are talking about first.  Good luck with that!  smile

2. lady_love158 profile image59

Yeah right... this is a public forum if you don't want to be responded to, don't post! Ignorance is bliss, remain joyful! smile

2. LhouvieBlue profile image57
      LhouvieBlueposted 6 years agoin reply to this

he's success is the american too..good to here it was that way..

3. thisisoli profile image54
      thisisoliposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I hate to tell you this but a recession is something caused by the people more than the goverment.  People borrowing more than they can afford to pay led to over-inflated house and good prices. People like to blame hte crash on their goverment but people spending more than they can afford makes life harder for everyone.

Except the community reinvestment act, and Fannie and Fredie mac made it possible for people to get loans that they normally wouldnt be able to get and govt bailouts freed banks from the risk of the consequences of those loans.

1. smcopywrite profile image74
          smcopywriteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lady love
          fannie and freddie went under because the banks had bad loans that they needed to put somewhere and because fannie and freddie were so stable, they figured they would sell "bad mortgages" on the secondary market to these stable entities to make more bad loans.
          know what you are discussing and then open your mouth. dont quote a sound byte that you heard on fox as the truth and gospel. it usually isnt.
          fannie and freddie were the most stable of any mortgage institutions in the marketplace since their beginnings.
          i agree with not getting a million dollar home if you cannot make a million dollar home mortgage payment. dont try and impress the neighbors.

2. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 6 years ago

If McCain won in '08 do you think he'd of done better? I think not.

1. smcopywrite profile image74
      smcopywriteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you paul.

working