- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships
30 Things Mothers Should Tell Their Sons About Women And Relationships
Mother Knows Best?
Fathers are usually the obvious choice when it comes to talking to sons about dating and puberty but for the inside scoop on what women are really like and what they want; mom is always the best resource.
Women can be an enigma to say the least and mom can give the inside track on the complexities of the opposite sex.
- What does a woman mean when she says that?
- Why does this bother her so much?
- Why is she so mad at me?
- She says everything is “fine” but she seems irritated, what’s going on?
These are just a few of the many questions that will arise between the time when boys begin dating and when men decide to make a lifelong commitment.
These issues may come up a few times during a marriage as well.
30 Things Moms Can Teach Their Sons About The Amazing And Perplexing Female:
When Dating It Is Important To Know;
- What you see is not always what you get, women have many different sides and it takes time to see them all
- Don’t co-sign for a loan/obligation or put someone else’s purchase in your name
- Do not lend money
- If you are with someone who expects you to provide her with a lot of material things, be aware!
- Don’t attempt to make up for previous boyfriends mistakes
- Do not carry baggage from a previous relationship into a new one
- Rules To Fighting Fair
Disagreements and Arguments are a normal part of any personal relationship. When two people spend large amounts of time together, they will inevitably disagree and maybe even frazzle each other’s nerves a little bit. Many arguments serve as a pathway
It’s ALWAYS Important To Know And Remember;
7. Women are much more emotional than men, don’t condemn her or make her feel silly for feeling things or reacting to things differently than you do
8. Always open the door or pull out a chair for her when you have the opportunity, chivalry isn’t dead
9. Offer a woman of any age your seat when there are no other seats available
10. Don’t feel as though you always need to fix her problems, sometimes she just needs compassion and a soft place to fall
11. NEVER put your hands on a woman in anger or frustration
12. Never stay with a woman who puts her hands on you in anger or frustration. The fact that males are physically stronger than most females does not give a woman license to hit you, ever.
13. Never curse at a woman nor allow her to curse at you
14. Name calling by either person will breed insecurities and tear at the basic foundation of even the strongest relationship. Anger is no excuse or justification.
15. Men and woman view intimacy differently, take the time to get to know your partner
16. Women are much more verbal than men; learn to be a good listener
17. Always make time to play and laugh with her
18. Genuinely compliment her on a regular basis, make sure she knows what you love and admire about her
19. Be honorable. Say what you mean, mean what you say
20. Be honest, tactfully
21. Discuss your views about having children, finances, sex and religion open and honestly. You both deserve to know exactly where the other person stands on important issues.
22. Always remember that women aren’t helpless
23. The right woman will support your dreams and aspirations, not try to change them or distract you from them
24. Be proud of her accomplishments, they aren’t a threat to you or your roll in the relationship
25. Set your own personal boundaries and stick to them
26. Respect her personal boundaries even when they differ from yours
27. Women greatly value feeling safe; physically, emotionally and financially
28. Don’t insult her or air her insecurities, even if you’re joking around
29. If you love her, tell her often in as many ways possible! If you don’t love her, don’t say it
30. If your woman is secure in your relationship and your feelings for her, she will return that love and support with all of her heart. Let her know you need her.
Hard Work But Totally Worth It!
There are few things as powerful and uplifting as the love and devotion of the right woman!
That being said, there are few things as devastating and hurtful as the betrayal and manipulation from the wrong woman.
The process of learning about the opposite sex can be confusing and scary for both men and women. I’m not certain if anyone ever really figures it out completely.
The path to discovery is a necessary one that we all must travel so why not get a little help along the way? Listen to advice when it comes from a place of love and good intentions, it just may make your journey a little smoother.
- Tips For A Successful Relationship
Many people desperately want a successful romantic relationship. Human beings are not singular creatures. We thrive and grow with positive personal interactions and affection. There are many factors that affect the success of relationships and need t
- Romantic Gift Ideas For Less
The most romantic gifts are ones that are filled with thought and love, even if they aren’t monetarily expensive. When a spouse or loved one show’s that they truly pay attention to who their partner is and what they like, the most cherished gifts are